**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emma Frost

I was looking at her abilities and synergies and so on, so.. to me she is too op.

Emma Frost 14 votes

Needs a nerf.
50%
RagamugginGunnerSpity68SarmisegetusaJustusCastrumEvangelionlovrskullduggery72yuvraj1916 7 votes
No nerf needed.
50%
JamesMhendroidsvDOKTOROKTOPUSRasiloverOmegaDexionTsoderbeVoltolos 7 votes

Comments

• OmegaDexionOmegaDexion Posts: 45
    edited September 2018
    No nerf needed.
    She isn't unbeatable, it's the same type of thing with Killmonger where we couldn't beat him at first but now we know that he isn't unbeatable, it is just going to take some time to get used to.
  • Needs a nerf.
    She isn't unbeatable, it's the same type of thing with Killmonger where we couldn't beat him at first but now we know that he isn't unbeatable, it is just going to take some time to get used to.
    She needs a nerf, trust me on that. She is the new Scarlet Witch.. too much.
    I never had issues with Killmonger.
  • TsoderbeTsoderbe Posts: 32
    No nerf needed.
    She doesn't need a nerf. Right now, she is on nodes that make her entirely OP. That's the price of facing a boss. When she is out there on single nodes or no nodes, she won't be difficult. Corvus and Medusa can take her out with their armor breaks. You just need to figure out how to evade her SP1 and you should be golden.