**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

18M Alliance, 7K Prestige, AQ Focused

Rating: 18M
AW: TBD Currently 3k but will go down.
AQ: 5x5 Might sprinkle in Map6 once in awhile

About us:
We are Rok! We’re a day 1 alliance with highly skilled players and have ranked Platinum 1-3 every season. We are now changing pace and taking it a bit easier on the AW side. We are now going to run AW the way it was before seasons and limit potion and boost use. With the introduction of the new mini bosses and more autoblock champs we don’t think the rewards are worth all the potion and boost usage. We are going to take each AW at a time and decide if it’s worth pushing for 100%, but if we don’t get it NBD. We expect everyone to be very active and 100% in AQ every week.
  • An adult group of responsible active players.
  • 90% North American based.
  • No event minimums, but still hit most milestones.
  • SA Usually 6%-40% rewards.
  • Priority always goes to AW/AQ over personal events.
  • Donations 134k gold, 12.5k Loyalty, 30k BC

About you:
  • Self starter with good game IQ. (you don’t need to be told to more)
  • 7k+ Prestige
  • Can be active the same time as us (Again US time zones).
  • Active and can clear your AQ line with minimal potion usage.
  • Team player and communicates well.

We use Slack for our team chat app which is required. (I use line and slack, slack is better)
We have sister alliances ranging top 100 weekly T4CC - 1000 AQ rankings. So when you're ready to move up you can move up to a t4cc alliance within the family.

Please inquire on line "calnu" for info.

Comments

• Hey buddy, I was looking into a platinum 3 alliance, is there any space ?
  • L1ARL1AR Posts: 51
    Wish you used line
  • 18sae5618sae56 Posts: 126
    Hey buddy, I was looking into a platinum 3 alliance, is there any space ?

We have a spot, but we're not pushing AW this season so we're likely going to land gold 1.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Hey man can you let me know how to contact you? Calnu didn't get me anywhere on line. my line ID is itsthebroski good luck!