**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Proof AQ Numbler of BG Selected is Bugged

See each alliance leader we had take a screenshot of the verify screen when starting AQ and today just started then usual 3 BGs all map 5 but after it started it only shows 1 BG with the other two inactive.

Verify screen before hitting start
8141ppnnwka6.png

After AQ started
7bd8z0gmg640.jpg

Comments

• BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    not proof you could have pressed back and changed it or could have been different days, should have left prestige showing then if they are the same then its from same day.
    Kabam should add the ability for adding extra rooms within first hour of starting an AQ Day so mistakes can be corrected.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    not proof you could have pressed back and changed it or could have been different days, should have left prestige showing then if they are the same then its from same day.

I have the images unedited saved, and if a mod wants them for verification I can send them but they were sent to support as well. If you don't believe me then don't even bother commenting as you are not adding any useful information to the discussion.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Same day due to the countdown and Kingpin background...BUT

4 minutes to press start

and then

8 minutes to take 2nd screenshot?
    edited September 2018

I have the images unedited saved, and if a mod wants them for verification I can send them but they were sent to support as well. If you don't believe me then don't even bother commenting as you are not adding any useful information to the discussion.

Its not that i dont believe you, its just the images as they are do not prove what the title suggests.
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »

4 minutes to press start

and then

He took the initial screen shot and I took the second from my account. Took me time to get the message from our discord, log in (I am on Android) and then screenshot it.

All of us officers have been taking screenshots before we click start just in case something like this would happen.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    Also notice, bg 2 costs are twice as normal, had same issue w/ our AQ

That isn't a bug, that is how the breakdown works. It was mentioned when the initially posted about the new AQ since each BG can do a different map.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Thats part of the new cost system.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    ah, i see now, thanks for clarification.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

4 minutes to press start

and then

He took the initial screen shot and I took the second from my account. Took me time to get the message from our discord, log in (I am on Android) and then screenshot it.

All of us officers have been taking screenshots before we click start just in case something like this would happen.

Screenshot the BGS once someone from BG has joined. I started a 3 bg AQ today and worked perfectly fine.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

4 minutes to press start

and then

Screenshot the BGS once someone from BG has joined. I started a 3 bg AQ today and worked perfectly fine.

We are just going to take short videos when we start AQ since images can be altered quite easily. Awaiting a response from the tickets submitted but not expecting anything to be in our favor and we will just run the 1 BG. My expectations are low when it comes to resolving issues that we submit.
  • Jason7680Jason7680 Posts: 15
    It happened to us too
    ln0w4avwqdds.jpg
    It happened to us too rsjakneg501u.jpg
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Ours is working just fine
  • McGMcG Posts: 30
    from what i’ve seen... if there is more than one person trying to start an AQ at the same time, it goes back to the default start screen. so if that happened and someone just starting spamming the START BUTTON, u get 1 BG. try to communicate better tomorrow and have just one person try to start for you.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Same exact thing happened to me 30-40 minutes ago when I went to start our AQ but the bad thing is I lost signal and the game disconnected. It ended up only making 1 BG map 5