**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I Thought..

Dangers Rooms are the most asinine idea ever implemented in this game. I'm done because this is just ridiculous.

Y'all make the Emma Frost mega hard with these insane buffs (100% PG, ATK, etc..) but only want to reward us (200 5* Shards, 540 T2AC and 2 T4CC Fragment Crystals).

Y'all don't even give us the full CC which is what I would give, and at least 1-2k 5* Shards.

An don't give me a point because I'm voicing my opinion!!

Comments

• Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Agree. I can get better rewards for using resources in master monthly event quest.
  • Options
    I agree with you, marvel should know about kabam ruining their game and also not a single interest in the community opinion. They make money that is what matters
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    All done with danger rooms.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣frost wasn't hard in danger rooms. If you can't handle her then don't do them but it's an easy way to practice on her with 5 full champs if you need that many. The rewards are fine for the amount of fights my only complaint is the energy cost per move. Overall not that bad so stop the crying and learn how to fight the new champs . Not sure why people expect all the new champs to be easy to fight. When they release underpowered champs you pe6cry about that. They can't seem to make you happy
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Chubz wrote: »
    Dangers Rooms are the most asinine idea ever implemented in this game. I'm done because this is just ridiculous.

Y'all make the Emma Frost mega hard with these insane buffs (100% PG, ATK, etc..) but only want to reward us (200 5* Shards, 540 T2AC and 2 T4CC Fragment Crystals).

Y'all don't even give us the full CC which is what I would give, and at least 1-2k 5* Shards.

That would have been 4-8k 5* shards today for using all your entries. Thats ridiculous. 16-32k 5* shards this month just for the uncanny rooms? Get real
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    The only issue I had was the energy cost. Would have rathered it cost no energy but it still wasn't That bad
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Chubz wrote: »

If you don’t want to do this particular danger room, skip it. You’re not losing much overall and nobody is forcing you to use items to get through it. Asking for a full class catalyst and 2000 5* shards for a 5-10 minute quest is just nonsense. Emma is not hard to fight if you just practice her. I couldn’t beat her the first few times I tried in uncollected, but instead of complaining that she’s overpowered or it’s a money grab or anything like that, I went back and tried again. I read her abilities, thought about my approach and how to get through her, practiced with different champs every time and now it’s actually a very easy fight. You don’t need a specific counter, if you just learn to get used to inverted controls it goes from a hard fight into a very easy one. People complained about nightcrawler for a very long time, some still do, but a lot of people now know how to deal with him and it isn’t a problem anymore. Emma has no unavoidable damage, she just requires practice. I hardly see how this is a bad thing. Go back and keep trying, the more you try now the easier it will be in future. If you complete every danger room the overall rewards are actually pretty good. Skipping one won’t hurt, just do the rest if it troubles you so much. But Emma is supposed to be a challenge, one that can be overcome if you’re willing to learn.