Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Magneto

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Why magneto sp1 was nerfed. A champ with not much going on. Magneto is supposed to be a powerful champ.

Kabam can you please make his sp1 100 percent bleed like before?

Can you add a special magnetic shield that reduces energy attack almost to nothing that Become active every time a special is used. This shield can be active for 10 seconds.

Can you please add concussion with ability reduction fir his sp3.

Can you please make magneto and magneto marvel now 2 different champs just like WS and punisher re-work.

These are positive ideas to improve this champ. Any additional ideas feel free to add.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Make them have the chance to stun metal champs on critical hits, 60% reduced special damage from metal champs, mirror image of metal champs buffs
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Magneto was nerfed so long ago. His sp1 use to have the chance to double bleed for some reason they took it away. Also at the time his change that his attacks are energy damage was a nerf for original aw. Duped ultron was most popular boss and his heal scaled. By changing magneto and dr strange to energy damage you could not use them effectively and heal block him.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    Wrong category I suppose ...
    And information too. He never had a 100% chance to applye bleed ... and both magnetos are already 2 different champions
  • Options
    Wrong category I suppose ...
    And information too. He never had a 100% chance to applye bleed ... and both magnetos are already 2 different champions

He used to double bleed almost every single time. And no both magnetos are almost carbon copy of each other. Same moves, same abilities almost entirely.
  • Options
    The only difference is the magnetism. I think if they focus on Magnetism alone and make it similar to Danger Sense then both Mags might have the potential to become God-Tier.

My suggestion would be to completely rework it. Any champs with #metal will have a combined weakness and armor break while Magneto will gain additional crit chance and cruelty. SP1, SP2, and SP3 could also have different effects when opponents are magnetized.

Pretty good idea