**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Save danger room passes for next week?

I just wanted to confirm if we can save our danger room passes for next week? I just cannot spend resources to fight Epic EF 4 times today... I personally think EF is WAY too OP, especially with the whole robot thing. Tweak her damage.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    We should be able to keep them. Heroic is easy enough but I’m gonna save for master and epic
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    ShadeZero wrote: »
    I just wanted to confirm if we can save our danger room passes for next week? I just cannot spend resources to fight Epic EF 4 times today... I personally think EF is WAY too OP, especially with the whole robot thing. Tweak her damage.

The whole robot thing? The fact she inverts controls for them? Honestly she’s not that bad if you practice. Parry/block her specials until you get the timing down. Then parry/block the first and evade the second. Then evade the whole special.
  • You can indeed save your Passes for next week, or the week after that, etc.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    We should be able to keep them. Heroic is easy enough but I’m gonna save for master and epic

But what's the point in saving passes? Will the bosses change in the next weeks?
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    If he's like me, I've ran out of time to complete them all. With having to wait for them to fix the reward bug and maintenance I won't be able to get them done.
  • So if we are affected by the bug, and hit 16,500 on that daily event milestone, and have passes left to run master and epic difficulty...if we go back and run them again, even if the end shows no rewards and nothing is added to that total, later in the week they will send us the appropriate rewards and will be able to keep track of what we did and how we scored? Did I read that all correctly?