**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stark Assignments - I don't see them?

RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
Ok, I don't know whether this is a bug or if it is just me. So, the first few days I was able to do these stark assignments whenever they came out. The game is updated.

But, yesterday and today, I haven't seen a single one! I am active for 18 hours, logging in once every 2 hours, and staying for average 30 mins (range: 20-40 mins) each. Everytime I log in, I check the event quest to see if it's there, and before I quit, I check the event quest page again just to see if it's there.

It appears 3-4 times per day right? How am I totally missing all of them? Unless all 3-4 are clumped during the 6 hours I sleep, which is clearly impossible if its 4. Is there something I'm not doing right?

Comments

• Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Follow the official twitter, they tweet out when the event goes live. Make sure to restart the app completely if the event won't load (and no, pressing the "Reconnect" button is not restarting completely).
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Follow the official twitter, they tweet out when the event goes live. Make sure to restart the app completely if the event won't load (and no, pressing the "Reconnect" button is not restarting completely).

Oh dang, I don't restart the app...I just log in for a 20-40 minute session, and check when I log in and before I log off... Thanks for the tip!

In all honesty, it really shouldn't work like this, terribly unfair to those who don't know that a restart is required (like me) and time consuming (to restart).