**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I rank up???

I am at the point now that I am stuck with some good 5* but all undubbed and do not want to waste resources on ranking 4* but not sure if I should Rank 4 anyone. I have enough to technically rank 3 champs if I wanted so maybe it is worth ranking 1 up. Please let me know your thoughts.

Who should I rank up??? 32 votes

Void undubbed to Rank 4
6%
Reaper213Gautam91 2 votes
Gwenpool undubbed to Rank 4
25%
Alex13369Hammerbro_64umrjake57AleorWebby72ZirarsonLordNeoBdavis_2017 8 votes
Hyperion undubbed to Rank 4
43%
TheManMythLegendSpeedbumpbuttersAustin973CupidChineseChampion868DankestChefTheRealmKeeperJohn757Ch1efsterSidDDragonDisgruntled_User_123RaveNN_Danny_ 14 votes
Medusa undubbed to Rank 4
21%
Harbinger195XFA_RebootedCoachLedCharlie_ScenePrimetime_769An_Asian_1Iron_spider1 7 votes
Ultron undubbed to Rank 4
0%
Wait until the end of time for a good dub...
3%
ICE_ICE_BABY 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    medusa or hype I don't know if she has to be duped but hype is a god even unduped
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Unduped I would rank hype over medusa... although medusa is a close second
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    GP or Hype. Then Medusa
  • Options
    Medusa undubbed to Rank 4
    Hypes a really god champ without his dupe anyways since his dupe only extends his buff duration
  • Options
    Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Void undubbed to Rank 4
    Don’t listen to noobs. Rank void. Gem a gem and dupe void. You won’t regret it
  • Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Reaper213 wrote: »

Says the noob with a SpiderGwen profile picture
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Reaper213 wrote: »

Only a noob would suggest a ranking a champ requiring dupe over the likes of hype,medusa and gp
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    gp for bleed and power lock, hype for utility and damage
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments. I really appreciate it.
  • Options
    umrjake57umrjake57 Posts: 58
    GP is awesome at rank 4. They say hype doesn't need to be duped, but the furies and the power gain last so much longer duped, so the dupe makes him so much better if you play him right. I'm sure Medusa would be good too but I don't have her so I can't comment
  • Options
    Well void is devil himself of game. If you need someone who can make maximum damage with less incoming damage his debuffs are something. Duped he's a beast with ni mercy . Well I have defeated 4 stars with my 3 star maxed void. And I can't even Say what I do with my 4 star void ti 5 star champs in Aw and aq