**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MD not working with voodoo spl 2

Like d title says...
MD is not working when voodoo uses his spl 2
Is dis a bug or has he been changed?
If dis is a bug - then when is dis gonna get fixed?
If not - then y d silent nerf?
Thanks in advance for d help
@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Valkyrie
@Kabam Sophia
@Kabam Lyra
@Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    There are other threads on this already. Kinda is working as intended after the changes, but I don't know for sure
  • MDFR7MDFR7 Posts: 14
    Sorry...dis is actually d first time i made a thread
    Also...i stumbled upon another thread regarding this but there was no official response from kabam so thats y made dis one
    What do u mean by working as intended?
    Did they say...dis is how voodoo is going to be frm now on?
    Thank u for ur response
  • Hi there, Doctor Voodoo should be gaining Power from Mystic Dispersion when he uses his special 2. There is currently an issue that is preventing this from happening, but we are working on getting that resolved as quickly as possible. As soon as we have an update on when that will be, we'll be sure to let you know!
    Thank u
    @Kabam Zibiit
  • FactorQFactorQ Posts: 110
    Any update on this issue? Been nearly a week, shouldn't be this hard to fix something that was working before, especially since his L1 works just fine.
  • We're still working on a resolution to this issue. Every issue is different than the next, so they can take different amounts of time to implement their resolution, but we will keep everyone updated her as soon as we have more info to share!
    Any update?
    @Kabam Zibiit
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Hi there, Doctor Voodoo should be gaining Power from Mystic Dispersion when he uses his special 2. There is currently an issue that is preventing this from happening, but we are working on getting that resolved as quickly as possible. As soon as we have an update on when that will be, we'll be sure to let you know!

Nice, looks like MD is worth it to me after all
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    edited September 2018
    Actually mods while we're on the topic of this, the character info states that the Loas are converted to buffs/debuffs depending on the combo meter.

In that case, say I was using voodoo against the buffed up venom and venom launches his reworked sp2, wouldn't that trigger MD like crazy? I'm saying this based on what you said that voodoo's sp2 should trigger MD. Cuz the buffs are said to be "converted".

I guess this should also apply to sabertooth, carnage, and champions whose buffs can be converted to another effect.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Ashburn wrote: »
    Actually mods while we're on the topic of this, the character info states that the Loas are converted to buffs/debuffs depending on the combo meter.

In that case, say I was using voodoo against the buffed up venom and venom launches his reworked sp2, wouldn't that trigger MD like crazy? I'm saying this based on what you said that voodoo's sp2 should trigger MD. Cuz the buffs are said to be "converted".

I guess this should also apply to sabertooth, carnage, and champions whose buffs can be converted to another effect.

I think it depends which champions ability converts the buffs. If the caracter with the buffs (Voodoo's opponent) uses his own abilitys to convert buffs MD isnt triggered but if the other champion (Voodoo) converts the buffs MD is triggered
    edited September 2018
    @Kabam Zibiit Any update when dis issue is gonna get solve?
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Sophia
    @Kabam Miike
    Is dis issue gonna get solved any time soon?