**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone know where the rewards for the arenas are?

Basic arena rewards usually come at around 3-4 pm EST but it's 4:40 and I have not gotten anything yet.

Comments

• Options
    NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    I haven't gotten my shards either. Should be in 11-20%
  • Options
    BenmlaaBenmlaa Posts: 42
    Was thinking same thing normally well had rewards by now
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Yeah, it's REAL slow today. 4hr 22min since arena ended as of writing this, just relogged to check, still nothing.
  • Options
    _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    yup still waiting
  • Options
    Ghost_BlaZeGhost_BlaZe Posts: 21
    And still no word from Kabam
  • Options
    IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Nothing yet kabam hurry pls
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Nothing yet. Although it's the weekend, so I'm not sure who is on for staff.
  • Options
    MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    It's a Sunday don't expect any response from kabam, they rarely post on forums about issues on weekends.
  • Options
    Ghost_BlaZeGhost_BlaZe Posts: 21
    Mfalls wrote: »
    It's a Sunday don't expect any response from kabam, they rarely post on forums about issues on weekends.

**** you're right. Okay I don't expect them to make a forum post, but what I do expect them to do is release the fixit rewards. We don't want another night crawler (when he first came out) case where we had to wait an entire day for the rewards.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Mfalls wrote: »

**** you're right. Okay I don't expect them to make a forum post, but what I do expect them to do is release the fixit rewards. We don't want another night crawler (when he first came out) case where we had to wait an entire day for the rewards.

As frustrating as it is to wait, somehow I think the reaction would be somewhat different. Lol.
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 349 ★★
    I'm sitting on 9,995 5* shards. SMH