**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Avenger Use Event, No Rewards Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Any Chance a mod give an Update on the matter?

Still nothing here. Uncanny rooms break something?
    Shadows of the next Dungeons to come?
  • same here too much delay..
  • CadecusCadecus Posts: 16
    Just checked, still nada for me.
  • Still no rewards for me....
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 141
    I didn't get Avenger use rewards for 3 days event yet. I contributed 4th in my alliance in the event and my alliance is eligible for even rank rewards
  • It’s more worrying that we are now midway through the next day and not had any follow up from Kabam?
  • Flash_QSFlash_QS Posts: 27
    Hi,

All of my alliance (me included) haven't got the peak milestone rewards for the latest avengers use event. Has anyone else got them? I've tried restarting the app multiple times but to no avail. Any pointers?
  • Just checked and nobody in my alliance got them so it’s not just me and we got rank rewards too just short of the 1,100 mark so fairly high up!
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    I'm the first who created this thread. And here we are... Still no response and rewards... we need to open 4 star crystal or at least PHC for summoner advancement KABAM Pleaseeee !!! @Kabam Miike
  • It's been many hours and still I haven't received my AER ...so did some of my alliance members
    I checked my in game mails incase I missed it ... but no there wasn't any rewards
    What can I do now?
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

Its Already Passed 20 Hours andca3jagt1ixww.png
    still Missing those Milestone Rewards & Rank Rewards
  • CanekaCaneka Posts: 12
    I also didnt get the rank rewards for the "Level UP" event =o
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    we also have not received reward for 21 hours...
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    Caneka wrote: »
    I also didnt get the rank rewards for the "Level UP" event =o

me neither....
  • Sagi18Sagi18 Posts: 18
    Hey, I can see there is an Issue with claiming rewards on the Avenger use quest.
    do we need to notify you for each alliance that has not received the reward or you will send it manually?
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Still no rewards. Come on mods do something about this. Saw only 1 post from mods almost 15 hours back saying rewards are being given but no, we haven't got ours. A lot of ppl haven't got either.
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    Almost a day later and still nothing.
  • DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 139
    Sooo did you you guys get your ,,avengers use" rewards?
  • I know there was a delay but when will the rewards myself and my alliance have not received them yet. Kabam mike can you give a eta on when this will occur
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    Is it only the people who made the ranked rewards?
  • Planc2007Planc2007 Posts: 46
    Is it only the people who made the ranked rewards?

No. One of my sister alliances got their milestone and Rank Rewards. We have not gotten either yet in my alliance.
  • Anyone know of any other way to make an official complaint? Or is it just raising a ticket?
  • Over 23hrs still waiting 🤬
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Any update from Kabam?
  • Jamieg_97Jamieg_97 Posts: 61
    Where are they? I've asked others and they say they got them 24hrs ago????
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    Not gotten them either. Maybe sending a ticket to Kabam might be the next thing. It’s ridiculous
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    We are still missing our rewards as well, we got about 1.6 mil and nothings come. I hope SA wont have the same issues, we put up over 400k
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 141
    I haven't received my rewards yet.
  • Over 24 hours later.... “soon” they said