Nerf Map 5 AQ Green Goblin mini boss

raffsterraffster Posts: 635
edited September 13 in Suggestions and Requests
or make him the final boss

«1

Comments

  • GamerGamer Posts: 2,284
    Lol kinpin has stil higer akt. And the mini boss is Not thah hard. Try to parry him. Ikow ther somting wrong with parry it Not works so much but if works for me.
  • raffster wrote: »
    or make him the final boss

    No.

    if you can't beat him, run map 4 or lower.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,270
    No nerfs. In fact I would like AQ difficulty pump up x2 of what it is now. My champs end up full health after every AQ
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,045
    Lol no
    Easy solo
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 307
    He's fine, you may be having trouble with her regen I assume, heal block or try to work with his Madness charges and play around it. If you have a SP ready to fire off you can wait for his charges to run out that way the healing will be off and the chances will be better he doesn't heal.
  • The dude who said that he finishes full health is just being a troll. Not even the most skilled players will do that unless he’s running 3 regen champs and not fighting any minis. I’m pretty skilled, and this alliance quest series has been the most fun in a while. I even KOd to 2 minis, first time in a while for me. Lol
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,270
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No nerfs. In fact I would like AQ difficulty pump up x2 of what it is now. My champs end up full health after every AQ

    then i sugggest you join an ally with a higher prestige and run map 6......

    my champs finish close to full health every AQ... if i avoid the mini bosses and leave em for someone else.......

    i feel you are stretching the truth a bit or your alliance is quite weak.....

    No thanks I quit that level of game play a year ago. My prestige is almost 9000 anyways 😂
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,541
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No nerfs. In fact I would like AQ difficulty pump up x2 of what it is now. My champs end up full health after every AQ

    then i sugggest you join an ally with a higher prestige and run map 6......

    my champs finish close to full health every AQ... if i avoid the mini bosses and leave em for someone else.......

    i feel you are stretching the truth a bit or your alliance is quite weak.....

    No thanks I quit that level of game play a year ago. My prestige is almost 9000 anyways 😂

    sounds a bit like a contradicting statement to me.....

    you say you want aq twice as hard as it is now.....
    but then say you dont want to do the hardest there is now....

    i am confused.......
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,270
    edited September 14
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No nerfs. In fact I would like AQ difficulty pump up x2 of what it is now. My champs end up full health after every AQ

    then i sugggest you join an ally with a higher prestige and run map 6......

    my champs finish close to full health every AQ... if i avoid the mini bosses and leave em for someone else.......

    i feel you are stretching the truth a bit or your alliance is quite weak.....

    No thanks I quit that level of game play a year ago. My prestige is almost 9000 anyways 😂

    sounds a bit like a contradicting statement to me.....

    you say you want aq twice as hard as it is now.....
    but then say you dont want to do the hardest there is now....

    i am confused.......

    Let me explain. I do play AQ but not competitively. It does not fit my lifestyle. When I do play I take on my 5/65 blade Ghost Rider and my 4/55 guillotine and I finish with full health. AQ have never been impossible. You know the enemies you are facing or at least the nodes you are going agaisnt. Specific champs are required for different paths. When I do play map 5 if I need to once in a while i use my 4 star trinity team and still finish full health even fighting minibosses too.

    Skill and right champs are required.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,541
    edited September 14
    of course i get you.....
    just you said i should be harder..... well there is a harder option.....
    i do ma5 with my 5/50 blade and my 5/50 GR.....
    finish easily....
    wouldnt say it should be harder though.....
  • Trio trio trio... They're slowly making them the meta AQ champs for map 5... for now, hope u have 2 sets..... which could take almost 3 years. (Just got a classic IM and SIM for the first time as 4*'s just an example) So by then everything has changed. This game isn't about f2p players who have played for years now. It's all about keeping the end game interested and the beginners ignorant with their spending. I've never revived in AQ ever b4 today. Use to just use a 4/40 undubbed DS for map 5 for all fights. Now seems if ur champs aren't the perfect champ for just about every match ur not going to get very far.
  • Even with Regen champs the new difficulty if 5*5 is much tougher. I suspect like with sentinels, it'll just take a little time to get used to. It's nice to have it changed up, but those minis are definitely beefed up. The fights are totally doable, it's the timers that make it so difficult. In questing people wouldn't be having the same issues.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,541
    Affliction wrote: »
    Trio trio trio... They're slowly making them the meta AQ champs for map 5... for now, hope u have 2 sets..... which could take almost 3 years. (Just got a classic IM and SIM for the first time as 4*'s just an example) So by then everything has changed. This game isn't about f2p players who have played for years now. It's all about keeping the end game interested and the beginners ignorant with their spending. I've never revived in AQ ever b4 today. Use to just use a 4/40 undubbed DS for map 5 for all fights. Now seems if ur champs aren't the perfect champ for just about every match ur not going to get very far.

    guys in my all have very very varied sets of champs in their aq team...... i have someone who even brings in a 4/55 collosus.... and someone who brings in a 3/45 Cyclops..... and no joke... both do well...
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 265
    He's very much doable with a 5/50 sparky. If you keep pushing his power, he'll end up with more cunning than madness charges. Ezpz.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 217
    My champs no do good
  • That horrible timer..... His lllooonnnggg sp1 doing almost 300dmg per blocked laser... His sp2, which has always just been funky as hell to evade but only way to avoid taking unnecessary crazy amounts of block dmg...
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Affliction wrote: »
    Trio trio trio... They're slowly making them the meta AQ champs for map 5... for now, hope u have 2 sets..... which could take almost 3 years. (Just got a classic IM and SIM for the first time as 4*'s just an example) So by then everything has changed. This game isn't about f2p players who have played for years now. It's all about keeping the end game interested and the beginners ignorant with their spending. I've never revived in AQ ever b4 today. Use to just use a 4/40 undubbed DS for map 5 for all fights. Now seems if ur champs aren't the perfect champ for just about every match ur not going to get very far.

    guys in my all have very very varied sets of champs in their aq team...... i have someone who even brings in a 4/55 collosus.... and someone who brings in a 3/45 Cyclops..... and no joke... both do well...

    Those ur boss killers too?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,270
    I use guillotine and warch him die with revere healing. Also I heal tru the fight
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 1,156
    The dude who said that he finishes full health is just being a troll. Not even the most skilled players will do that unless he’s running 3 regen champs and not fighting any minis. I’m pretty skilled, and this alliance quest series has been the most fun in a while. I even KOd to 2 minis, first time in a while for me. Lol

    Get off your mediocre horse.i finnish full health lots of times taking down all 3 if i have to
  • Would love a 5* Guilly...
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,541
    Affliction wrote: »
    That horrible timer..... His lllooonnnggg sp1 doing almost 300dmg per blocked laser... His sp2, which has always just been funky as hell to evade but only way to avoid taking unnecessary crazy amounts of block dmg...
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Affliction wrote: »
    Trio trio trio... They're slowly making them the meta AQ champs for map 5... for now, hope u have 2 sets..... which could take almost 3 years. (Just got a classic IM and SIM for the first time as 4*'s just an example) So by then everything has changed. This game isn't about f2p players who have played for years now. It's all about keeping the end game interested and the beginners ignorant with their spending. I've never revived in AQ ever b4 today. Use to just use a 4/40 undubbed DS for map 5 for all fights. Now seems if ur champs aren't the perfect champ for just about every match ur not going to get very far.

    guys in my all have very very varied sets of champs in their aq team...... i have someone who even brings in a 4/55 collosus.... and someone who brings in a 3/45 Cyclops..... and no joke... both do well...

    Those ur boss killers too?

    no.....
    but my comment was not in regards to killing the bosses....
    it was a reply to the generalization made by affliction that you need "the trio" or the perfect champ for every fight."

    my boss killers this week have been using either Quake, GR, AA, Medusa, Gulk, Ronan,.....
    a varied amount of champs.... but i was the only one to go at him with blade... and i failed cus one slip up on GG's sp2 wiped me out.....
    the Guy who used GR had to 2 shot him cus of time out.... but still finished with like 70% health.....
  • So u don't need the perfect champs for every single solitary little thing. But it's just how it's really really starting to feel this season already let alone the next (Specifically bosses/mini bosses/certain paths). Little bit last season AQ but the buff on LC really helped that (giving a lot of people a viable champ for morningstar, dormammu, bleed path n such) GR is pretty much guaranteed to need 2 goes on a mini which can be tough just from the amount of time. But he's busy in AW. Don't have any kinda heal block champs or heal reversal. So from boss killer to boss sitter... except in AW.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,270
    5xxfgyqweux9.png

    I have:
    -maxed Block proficiency
    -maxed Deep Wounds
    - maxed Parry, stupefy, petrify and pacify
    - Maxed glass cannon, and maxed assassin


    Hope this helps
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,541
    edited September 14
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    5xxfgyqweux9.png

    I have:
    -maxed Block proficiency
    -maxed Deep Wounds
    - maxed Parry, stupefy, petrify and pacify
    - Maxed glass cannon, and maxed assassin


    Hope this helps

    nice option.... my probs with GG is cus he is i occasionaly slip up on sp2 dex.... and cus he is soooo powerful its alll over......

    how would that go if it was against a 35k GG?????? i would suspect u still may timeout.... or come very close......
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 533
    I evaded sp2 today but the champ refused to evade and game over!!

    Should i buy 1200 units worth of pots to try again?
  • JaredaJareda Posts: 11
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No nerfs. In fact I would like AQ difficulty pump up x2 of what it is now. My champs end up full health after every AQ

    Dudes a troll. You clearly have a large account in a little alliance. The GG you are facing is not the same as what others are facing. If you want more of a challenge join an alliance who's overall prestige is higher.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 307
    edited September 14
    Depends who you use also. Morningstar does a good job as she has a decent chance to take 0 blocked damage and regen. Plus if you act quick and GG has 2 of those 1% regens, you can stack him to 99 and one shot him which is what I did today.

    Blade (4/55) with GR and some good parries was enough to deal with GR also. Parries were enough to keep afloat with his regen. Blade more or less lost his place in AW but he's still good in AQ. Map 5x5 Blade works great and MS never failed me.

    Blade (4/55). GR (5/50), MS (4/55 but a 4 star maxed will work due to how damaging her SP2 is IF the second GG has 2 regen nodes up) is a solid team once you're not doing down any poison path. I took out both GG's about 70% of the time this week and it's been ok. Blade is also good Vs Map 5 Kingpin (don't dare bring him to Map 6 KP tho).

    His Damage IS higher but it's not that bad.

    If anyone is wondering what I mean by "keep 2 of the 1% regen nodes up" here's what I mean.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/9670nc/aq_second_mini_boss_two_1_regen_shielded_link_and/
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,270
    edited September 14
    Jareda wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No nerfs. In fact I would like AQ difficulty pump up x2 of what it is now. My champs end up full health after every AQ

    Dudes a troll. You clearly have a large account in a little alliance. The GG you are facing is not the same as what others are facing. If you want more of a challenge join an alliance who's overall prestige is higher.

    Not really. I have beaten a 35k Globin. I have 5/65 too. I remember beating him back when he was a popular miniboss for AW when he came out too. He is not that hard.

    You need a heavy hitter or a reverse healing.

    Top picks I would choose are:
    SL
    Hyperion
    Corvus
    Angela
    Hela

    Guillotine
    Void
    Quake

    By the way Blade can do it too.

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.