**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nerf Map 5 AQ Green Goblin mini boss

2»

Comments

• Options
    JaredaJareda Posts: 13
    My comment was more based toward you. If you want a GG that is twice as hard in AQ join a bigger alliance. I'm aware of champs that can beat him. I put up over 4 mill in pts yesterday in AQ running GR, Corvus and Proxima.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Jareda wrote: »
    My comment was more based toward you. If you want a GG that is twice as hard in AQ join a bigger alliance. I'm aware of champs that can beat him. I put up over 4 mill in pts yesterday in AQ running GR, Corvus and Proxima.

I have 5/65 SL so that guy is not a problem for me. I can beat him with any of my top champs.

You got a nice AQ team by the way.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No nerfs. In fact I would like AQ difficulty pump up x2 of what it is now. My champs end up full health after every AQ

Dudes a troll. You clearly have a large account in a little alliance. The GG you are facing is not the same as what others are facing. If you want more of a challenge join an alliance who's overall prestige is higher.

Not really. I have beaten a 35k Globin. I have 5/65 too. I remember beating him back when he was a popular miniboss for AW when he came out too. He is not that hard.

You need a heavy hitter or a reverse healing.

Top picks I would choose are:
    SL
    Hyperion
    Corvus
    Angela
    Hela

Guillotine
    Void
    Quake

By the way Blade can do it too.

https://youtu.be/2W74V2Rmh8o

you forget AA..... yeah class disadvantage but those neuros demolish him..... i solo him in war all the time with my 4* AA on the enhanced regen node.....
  • Options
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    No nerfs. In fact I would like AQ difficulty pump up x2 of what it is now. My champs end up full health after every AQ

Dudes a troll. You clearly have a large account in a little alliance. The GG you are facing is not the same as what others are facing. If you want more of a challenge join an alliance who's overall prestige is higher.

Not really. I have beaten a 35k Globin. I have 5/65 too. I remember beating him back when he was a popular miniboss for AW when he came out too. He is not that hard.

You need a heavy hitter or a reverse healing.

Top picks I would choose are:
    SL
    Hyperion
    Corvus
    Angela
    Hela

Guillotine
    Void
    Quake

By the way Blade can do it too.

https://youtu.be/2W74V2Rmh8o

you aint foolin no one mr 4k easy run XD

I am not trying to fool anybody. AQ 5 and 6 are and should be tailored to 5/65. People with 4 star should not be cryising these maps. Thanks.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Maat1985 wrote: »

then i sugggest you join an ally with a higher prestige and run map 6......

my champs finish close to full health every AQ... if i avoid the mini bosses and leave em for someone else.......

i feel you are stretching the truth a bit or your alliance is quite weak.....

No thanks I quit that level of game play a year ago. My prestige is almost 9000 anyways 😂

sounds a bit like a contradicting statement to me.....

you say you want aq twice as hard as it is now.....
    but then say you dont want to do the hardest there is now....

i am confused.......

Let me explain. I do play AQ but not competitively. It does not fit my lifestyle. When I do play I take on my 5/65 blade Ghost Rider and my 4/55 guillotine and I finish with full health. AQ have never been impossible. You know the enemies you are facing or at least the nodes you are going agaisnt. Specific champs are required for different paths. When I do play map 5 if I need to once in a while i use my 4 star trinity team and still finish full health even fighting minibosses too.

Skill and right champs are required.

So what you're saying is... You've not played Map 5 or 6 for this run, i.e. the first run of Kingpin's Conclave?

I think you need to keep quiet now.
  • Options
    xNig wrote: »

then i sugggest you join an ally with a higher prestige and run map 6......

my champs finish close to full health every AQ... if i avoid the mini bosses and leave em for someone else.......

i feel you are stretching the truth a bit or your alliance is quite weak.....

No thanks I quit that level of game play a year ago. My prestige is almost 9000 anyways 😂

sounds a bit like a contradicting statement to me.....

you say you want aq twice as hard as it is now.....
    but then say you dont want to do the hardest there is now....

i am confused.......

Let me explain. I do play AQ but not competitively. It does not fit my lifestyle. When I do play I take on my 5/65 blade Ghost Rider and my 4/55 guillotine and I finish with full health. AQ have never been impossible. You know the enemies you are facing or at least the nodes you are going agaisnt. Specific champs are required for different paths. When I do play map 5 if I need to once in a while i use my 4 star trinity team and still finish full health even fighting minibosses too.

Skill and right champs are required.

So what you're saying is... You've not played Map 5 or 6 for this run, i.e. the first run of Kingpin's Conclave?

I think you need to keep quiet now.

Yes I did. My team did 1 BG of Map 5 to get a taste of it. Great job by kabam!!! AQ is now interesting again.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    map5 is not about having 5/65.....

thats why aq is based on prestige.....

it is about being decently skilled....
    quite skilled to be a mini boss killer....
    and having an organised ally.....

solo content is about the strength of you team....
    alliance content needs to be about the teamwork of your alliance more than your own strength.....
  • Options
    Vood5Vood5 Posts: 19
    5xxfgyqweux9.png

I have:
    -maxed Block proficiency
    -maxed Deep Wounds
    - maxed Parry, stupefy, petrify and pacify
    - Maxed glass cannon, and maxed assassin

Hope this helps

Finishes AQ5 on full health... Losses health to lower tier GG
  • Options