**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

IW captain America

Im trying to fight that omega guy in uncollected and was wondering how cap reverses the regen,I try everything that I see on youtube and he doesnt reverse the regen,how can I make him reverse it,whats the strategy and trick,help is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    You need him duped and take those particular champs that inflict 'Petrify' debuff on parry. Your sig also needs to be 20-30 to have a good chance at inflicting Petrify. Then, you also need maxed Despair (for best effect). As soon as you place stun, armour break(synergy), weakness(synergy) n Petrify(synergy), you will start reversing healing with 2+ petrify i believe
  • Options
    CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    You need him duped and take those particular champs that inflict 'Petrify' debuff on parry. Your sig also needs to be 20-30 to have a good chance at inflicting Petrify. Then, you also need maxed Despair (for best effect). As soon as you place stun, armour break(synergy), weakness(synergy) n Petrify(synergy), you will start reversing healing with 2+ petrify i believe

Mines is duped at sig 18,what synergy will work with him for petrify,I have been taking sentinel but it still doesn't trigger.
  • Options
    PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    @Canario any tech champ on your team should do the trick, keep trying and it should eventually trigger, but my guess is you’re having a hard time getting it because your sig isn’t high enough
  • Options
    Took me about 30 attempts to beat emma but GP smashed her but I cant use GP on omega,I will keep trying,and thanks for advice.
  • Options
    TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    His damage output is so high that i didn't try to put petrify.
  • Options
    TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    edited September 2018
    33db8li9pcw3.png

My best is 18 hits.
  • Options
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    33db8li9pcw3.png

My best is 18 hits.

Mines is only 4* R5
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    33db8li9pcw3.png

My best is 18 hits.

r5 5* of course you can kill him quick....
    most of us dont have that luxury.......
  • Options
    I managed to beat him with my vision and he is only R4 at 4*,I think vision was amazing against him.