**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New map 5 crystals dont get added in SA points

Today when we made a run for the next milestone in Summoner advancement event I opened up a bunch of map 5 crystals of this new AQ but the points where not added in my total points . Normally I would not notice but now I went back in and checked to get just over the milestone.

Comments

• TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    Has this been seen or noticed by anyone else ???
  • Same issue here.
  • FayleFayle Posts: 10
    Same here. I opened 39 of the map 5 and 6 map 6 crystals. Got 0 points towards Summoner Advancement. All crystals were earned during the latest AQ, they weren't leftover from earlier iterations.
    The "How to get Points" for SA still lists the AQ crystals as giving points, so the issue is probably that they forgot to assign a point value to the new iteration of AQ crystals
    Ow I agree it most likely a minor bug but still one that has to be told Kabam in order to fix it
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I opened 7 map 6 and 37 map 5 and was surprised to only see my total at less than 5000 points, unfortunately I didn't check my score before opening.
  • XN0nameXXN0nameX Posts: 39
    The old map 5 crystals granted 100 points each
    0 points in the new ones
    Hope a member of Kabam team will say they have seen this and take it too the game team or put it in he known issues ...
  • Please comment Kabam. SA scoring says these count,’but as I can tell, no map crystals are adding points to Summoner Advancement.

This might also be a good time to start giving us points for 5-star featured crystals, greater arena boost crystals and 5-star signature stone crystals.
  • Maybe we should start submitting tickets?
  • New Map crystals are technically different from the map crystals from before (if you still had any leftover from before and not opened yet, they would appear separately from the new ones). So looks like Kabam just forgot to add the new ones to the SA points code.
    Think the 5* or 6* Feature crystals are similarly not always in either SA or Solo Combat events (or some other event, forget which ??), but I know some of those Feature hero crystals have not given points in some event, even though PC's and normal 3*/4* shard crystals would.
  • Hi, just wanted to let you know that we've implemented a resolution that will take care of this issue. The map Crystals will now be counting for Summoner Advancement as normal.
  • Just opened a Map-4 and a Map-5 crystal. They correctly gave me 80+100 points towards SA. Thanks for fixing it.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Something new not working as intended? What? Never? Least theyre getting faster at fixing it, kinda.
  • Thanks for the reply. Glad this is fixed.