**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CHAMPION BUG REPORT – Killmonger FYDG

Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Description of Bug: Killmonger is unable to activate a true strike buff against Captain Marvel’s L1.

Killmonger has an ability that is described as follows:

Hitting opponents that are recovering from a Special Attack grants Killmonger True Strike for 16 seconds. This allows him to ignore Armor, Resistances, and Evasion.

Killmonger is able to activate True Strike in this fashion against Captain Marvel’s L2, but it never triggers against her L1. Presumably, the same is true when facing Ms. Marvel, but I have not tested this.

The special was successfully evaded (hence the dexterity callout) and Killmonger is going in for the counterstrike:
qey56yzfscuq.png

Captain Marvel is still mid-air, so she's still recovering from her special attack. Killmonger scores a hit, but true strike doesn't trigger.
xhnr7mqmz0my.png

The Special Attack 2 doesn't suffer the same problem, but I've never been able to trigger the true strike from the Special Attack 1 after a few dozen attempts.

This issue was also discussed here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/84033/bug-re-killmongers-true-strike

Device and Version: iPhone SE
Device Operating System: iOS 11.4.1
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Cellular or Wifi: Both
Game Version Installed: 20.0.1
Game Mode: Event Quest, Realm of Legends
Champions Affected: Killmonger
Active Boosts: None

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I'm giving this a gentle bump as it's been a week without any official acknowledgement. I'm hoping someone from Kabam can take a look.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    I second this. He can never activate it against her. It needs to be fixed in general. The window is too small or non existent against some specials
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Nothing on this yet? There are quite a few instances where his Ts should activate but doesn't, i wish they would give us the actual window of time that the abilities require for it to activate.
  • It's not just marvel, I've succeeded in doing the same thing with IMIW (Ironman Infinity War) and the true strike didn't proc.
  • Matt123Matt123 Posts: 29
    I have the same trouble with trying to activate true strike on Spidergwen's SP1. I catch her in mid air and still can't get it activated.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Not to be a stickler but do you need true strike against Captain Marvel?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Frosty said:

Not to be a stickler but do you need true strike against Captain Marvel?

If she’s on a dodge node or armor node yes
  • SacrificialSacrificial Posts: 60
    The time window between different characters are different. You must hit them while they are recovering from the special, which is why it doesn’t work on some champs that have a quicker recovery time. On the other hand, CM classics sp1 should 100% be able to be intercepted, so this is bugged.
  • severedtrevorseveredtrevor Posts: 46
    Bump. Please fix KM’s true strike! It doesn’t activate when it should in many different instances.