**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OVER 400KRating. LOOKING FOR AN AQ FOCUSED ALLIANCE

Not looking to do AW. Profile info listed
p34gnhg156iw.png
w0xub39tcpd0.png
qedltikj7hhq.png

Comments

• Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Hi Herve_Leandre. What sort of alliance rewards or goals do you want from your new alliance? We are a rebuilding, active alliance at [1Dos3]. We are focused on AQ. We could really use you on our team.

For AQ, our alliance participates in it 5 days a week. We play in two BGs. In BG 1, we play one of the more advanced or difficult maps (4 or 5) while in BG 2, we play one of the easier maps (1 or 2). We typically put up between 8 to about 10 M points at the moment and receive for our efforts: 1700 Glory, T4BC fragments x 3000, Map 5 Crystal x 1, and Map 4 Crystals x 6. You are welcome to join us if you would like. My IGN is gladiator2014. Please check us out and friend me in-game if you have any questions. Additionally, we use Telegram as our communication app.

• Options
    Add me ingame ChineseChampion
  • Options
    DoggieHouzDoggieHouz Posts: 26
    Please join us at [tTiM!] Tiny TiM!
    We do AQ 5X5, War optional
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    We're looking for 1, top 750 in map 5*5 expert tier but we also require war, we're knocking on Platinum 3 door. Doesn't sound like a match but if it is, let me know
  • Options
    AngverineAngverine Posts: 72
    Have sent u a message.
  • Options
    GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited September 2018
    @HERVE_LEANDRE
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a chill but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting seven plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    We're Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver/Gold by the end of Season 4.
    I sent an invite and request in-game and messaged you on LINE.
    [OPTIONAL]: AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.
    Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but when joining, participation is required/high recommended
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,158,963 (4.1MIL) - 1,102 AW Rating
  • Options
    InfineosInfineos Posts: 126
    @HERVE_LEANDRE
    Hi, have you found ally yet?
    if you haven't check us out. about us:
    - 11M ally and growing
    - AQ 5x5, 110M+ weekly score
    - 2 BG or 3BG wars depending on members
    - previously at gold 2, but due cheating member we got penalized to gold 3.
    - we plan to get minimum gold 2 but aiming gold 1 next season
    - failed doing those 3 required events, we have penalties. so no free riding on our Ally.

our requirement:
    - Active on AW and AQ
    - completion (15k), SA (11k), itemuse (1500). we hit all milletsones except for arena
    - weekly donation (134k gold, 30k bc, 12.5k L)

let me know if this is fit for you.
    regards.

infineos