**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for relaxed, US alliance

As title states, looking for relaxed, US alliance. I grind a lot and am active. Fine with Gold 2 in war and map 3 in aq. No mins or donations are a plus, Dan tha man 123 in game.

Comments

• Options
    5rw78hr8niw4.png
  • Options
    Add me ingame ChineseChampion
  • Options
    StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Hiya. We have a USA bg that is a man short. 12m gold1. Map3. Sounds like a great fit. My line Id is badboyboo
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    We are looking for one. We're a little over 16 million gold 1 super close to platinum 3. Run 5*5 expert tier. we're active daily and do have minimums and donations so I'm not sure if we're good fit but if you're looking for the rewards, we got 'em.

Bart416 is my Captain if you're interested
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Look up Mr Tic Tac in game. We are 4.4m rated alliance, Silver 2 war, 3 BG in AQ and AW. Map 3 for AQ. No minimums, no donations. Just expect people to try.
  • Options
    In-game TheWebmaster. Pulling a squad back to refill BG1. Chill Alliance that’s 3 BG.

Line: hjonesiv
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Hi DanThaMan123. Our alliance at [1Dos3] is a US based, AQ focused alliance that is rebuilding. We could use your help. It is an alliance with a mix of veterans and newcomers to the game. There are NO donations or minimums (so it's pretty relaxed as real life priorities come first). Despite our real world obligations, we still find time to play and enjoy this game and meet our goals. For AQ, we play in two battlegroups. BG 1 has map 4 or map 5. BG 2 has map 1 or 2. We put up at least 8 M points for AQ to receive 1700 Glory, 3000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystals x 1, Map 4 Crystals x 6 (at least). We participate in weekly SA and get a decent amount of 4-star shards for our teammates and some 5-star shards as we reach the next-to-last or last milestones in most alliance events. The usual exception is in alliance that requires grinding. There is no requirement to grind in our alliance so we usually reach the middle milestone for this event. We use Telegram as our communication app. When our teammates are stronger, we will do war. If this is something that suits you, please look me up in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014.
  • Options
    @DanThaMan123
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a chill but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting seven plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    We're not Gold 2 but Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver/Gold by the end of Season 4.
    I sent an invite and request in-game.
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.
    Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,158,963 (4.1MIL) - 1,102 AW Rating

urhvjxaiybj2.jpg
    18tkw00mtzgq.jpg
  • Options
    Dan,

We might have the alliance that you are looking for. Most have been together for 2+ years. No drama, just fun.

We run 2 BG in AW and get Gold 2.

For AQ, with the new system, half the ally runs Map 5 and the other half run Map 3, the bonus is that we all get rewards.

No donations required.

If interested, my IGN is Shaky Jake or LineID is Shaky Jake

• Options
    Thanks for all the interests, I have found an alliance.
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 442, 442, 322 in AQ (first week was 50+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 3 seasons, goal is Gold 2 next season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.