**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need an alliance!

8dlv7owyh9ym.png

Looking for an alliance that’s actually active. I’m still sorta new I have only been actively playing for a couple months now but I try my best on all events and I participate in both AW and AQ. Hoping to join an alliance where I can grow. Any suggestions would be great!

Comments

• Options
    DimmDimm Posts: 85
    hi. just saw this post. sent u a friend request and invite.
    pls do contact me on LINE. my id is divinespring.
    or contact me through discord my handle is divinenaga99#5479
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Look up Mr Tic Tac in game. We are two spots available.
  • Options
    We think you could grow with us, Masters of Westeros. You wouldn't be able to do War yet: we have 3k minimums on attackers and defenders, but you'd get enough shards and resources from Quest and Alliance Events that you could hit that pretty quickly. Line app required. Contact ctrl_wlt_del in game or Line if interested
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Hi Dabman, if you are still looking for an alliance, please check us out at [1Dos3]. We are an active AQ focused alliance that can help you grow if you are an actively player. Our alliance has a nice mix of strong veteran players and new players to the game. For AQ, we play in 2 BG. BG 1 consist of stronger players that play map 4 or map 5. BG 2 consists of players with lower ratings and play map 1 or map 2. We put up at least 8 M points and aim for 10 M each week if not higher and we typically get from AQ: 1700 Glory, 3000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystals x 1, and Map 4 Crystal x 6. We use Telegram as our communication app. I have add friend you in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014.
  • Options
    Still looking?