**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chill Relaxed 10 mil Ally looking for a few members. Maps 5,4,3 AQ Daily.

MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
Looking for active members.

We are an 10mil ally with a range of members. We needs peeps that are somewhat strong but we can be flexible.When peeps are active they will grow.Activity more important than strength.

We would be happy to take onboard a few stronger active players to jump in our AQ bg1 for map5.
We would be happy to take onboard a few weaker players to jump in our AQ bg3 for map 3.

We are very chill and laid back international ally.Whilst grinding and getting rewards is good we all have lives and cant always play 24/7

-Event Minimums -
We currently have no event minimums however we do like to see people do their best to score points as we all like rewards

-Alliance Quest -
Atm we dont have assigned BGs we are looking at fixing our roster then doing this.
We are now running everyday:
BG1 - MAP 5
BG2 - MAP 4
BG3 - MAP 3

Donations are 59000 gold, 7500 bc's and 4400 loyalty weekly

-Alliance War -
We finished season 1 in gold 3, then we grew to gold 2 in season 2. we then unfortunately had some memebers leave whhich left us in silver3 season 3 however are back on the up and up looking for gold 3 season 4 and maybe more.

In short all we ask is you play as you can when you can. Helping in AQ and AW is mandatory but that is our only ask. The rest of the game you play as you need to to have fun and balance with your lifestyle.If you are gunna miss a few days let us know in advance.

If we sound like what you are after hit me up in game or on “Line”

Alliance Tag: [TCR16]
Alliance Name: Technicolour Revolution
Leaders in game Name : Maat1985
Leaders Line ID : Maat1985

Comments

• Options
    pt9as9ejtaov.jpg
  • Options
    Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    I have sent you friend request in game. Let's have a chat. Thanks!
  • Options
    Minimum rating requirements. I'm comfortable at map3 as didn't done map4 before
  • Options
    looking for a couple more.
    would be really happy to find a couple of semi retired guys with good rating / skill to help with bg 1/2 in map 5/4.

but ultimately activity is key. strength not as important.
    aslong as you are strong enough to handle our aq and aw you can grow and get stronger with us.
  • Options
    We are currently just under 8mil FYI
  • Options
    Left an alliance I helped build over 2+yrs due to recent hurricane. Used to running map 5x5, but built for certain paths. I'm needing a new home if you still have openings. Game Id- mdntpny23
  • Options
    Mdntpny23 wrote: »
    Left an alliance I helped build over 2+yrs due to recent hurricane. Used to running map 5x5, but built for certain paths. I'm needing a new home if you still have openings. Game Id- mdntpny23

we are not looking to do map5 in all bgs so wouldnt want to give u wrong idea there.
    hit me up and we can chat....