**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal Loss

Dolemite_PrimeDolemite_Prime Posts: 11
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Don’t waste your time on special crystal bundles
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Options
    Dolemite_PrimeDolemite_Prime Posts: 11
    edited September 2018
    Rip off
  • Options
    What did you pull?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    From the cheaper bundle, I got a three star Frost on one account and a three star Omega on the other. I splurged one one of the two accounts and bought the more expensive bundle and got a four-star Omega.

Also got a four-star Iron Fist.

Good day for a scrub like me.
  • Options
    Hey there!

I'm sorry you didn't get what you were hoping for from the pull. I was hoping for an Emma Frost myself and didn't get her. :( Hopefully, next time around we both get lucky. Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I got a four star wolvie wanted him so bad I could taste it, a three star omega,(kinda bummed on that one as I already ordered him from insider) four star Guillotine, and then a three star iceman, also a magneto three star. I would suggest you go for it, one of my alliance buddy's pulled a five star Frost that was what convinced me to splurge on it.
  • Options
    Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    That sucks but I mean you know it’s not garunteed for anything great. I’ve bought various deals to get things like 5 2*s. I just don’t buy them anymore.