**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I just beat act 5 and need tips on what to do now

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve beaten act 5 used 5 revives for 5,3 and 5.4
I’ve done realm of legends
I’ve nearly 100% the uncollected event (just the omega quest left)
Any rank up tips or Any advice on what to do would be appreciated
1qig126fz4kt.png
u7y2wdq7tiu2.png
ia8f3d55b86f.png
ady90d21bq87.png

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    If you used 5 revives for 5.3 and 5.4 with that roster you must be one of the best players I’ve ever seen

I had the good champs for it sparky is a god for 5,3 as his poise isn’t affected by the damage reduction
    You must be trolling

How?
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Maybe you played perfect with a 3 star Loki for final boss, idk lol
    Nah I used Medusa and 4 revives that’s really the only boss that screwed me up
    edited September 2018
    I’m just looking for rank up advice and what content I should do next*
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    LOL and you should hit up LOL next... It's all that's left.
    LOL and you should hit up LOL next... It's all that's left.

I need to get a good lol champ before I attempt that
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    What mod are you using? Im curious about the one hit mod o:)
    It’s called the trial and error mod :) also the having a sparky mod
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I don’t think the best players in the game used less than 5 revives and they had better rosters. Video proof or it didn’t happen

Can’t do videos as I’m on iOS 10
    I just watched guides and did the easiest paths sparky does the fights in like 35 hits
    Stewman wrote: »
    I just did 5.3 100% on my alt account this past weekend.
    With a much better roster than what is posted here. (but still not great)
    And used WAY more than just a few revives.

Some paths are pretty easy, some like the cornered/power reserve paths are not that easy.

Not to mention that a 5/50 stark would die in like 3 hits in act 5.

I didn’t do 100% act 5 I just did completion wait has everyone been thinking I’ve done it 100%
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Even one path thru 5.3 5.4 with just a few revives seems hard to believe.
    But yes, I think at least some of us thought you were saying you 100% 3 and 4

Anyway, just keep getting knew 5*s. I don't really see any game changers on your roster yet that need to be ranked up.

Maybe your 5* The Hood?
    5/50 medusa would be useful as well.
    Stewman wrote: »
    Even one path thru 5.3 5.4 with just a few revives seems hard to believe.
    But yes, I think at least some of us thought you were saying you 100% 3 and 4

Anyway, just keep getting knew 5*s. I don't really see any game changers on your roster yet that need to be ranked up.

Maybe your 5* The Hood?
    5/50 medusa would be useful as well.

Ye sparky did very well in 5.3 so the fights werent that bad but if I were to attempt 100% act 5,3 it would take like 3000 units
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    You said you have beaten 5.3 and 5.4. That implies 100%. Use the word completion in the future since that’s the term used in game. I assumed you were saying 100% exploration. The obvious course of action is to finish act 5 100% or do your first LOL path
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    so you used only 1 revive on everything except ultron? And you have only 20 units left? What are you spending units on...

Kobster84 wrote: »
    so you used only 1 revive on everything except ultron? And you have only 20 units left? What are you spending units on...

Energy refills I wasn’t intending on doing all of it kinda just started 5,3 and then once I had gotten through I decided might as well try do 5.4
    So I hadn’t saved units
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Pics or it didn't happen. Honestly though can you please send screenshots of the completed act 5, cause it seems way to good to be true that you managed to do that with those champs.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Well, if you could tackle that with only 5 revives I guess you're ready for LOL. Start saving up those units and potions, stark spidey should get you through it.
    DRTO wrote: »
    Well, if you could tackle that with only 5 revives I guess you're ready for LOL. Start saving up those units and potions, stark spidey should get you through it.

Ye I want to at least get a rank 4 5 star before i attempt
    DRTO wrote: »
    Pics or it didn't happen. Honestly though can you please send screenshots of the completed act 5, cause it seems way to good to be true that you managed to do that with those champs.
    Not doubting he completed, but using only 5 revives and 4 of those were on ultron with a rank 4 4* Medusa, that’s laughable
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    I just did first pass through act 5 recently and i hate to be a nay sayer but that's really hard to believe you ran through with that roster and only needed revives on Ultron. A number of my ally mates did first run around when i did, all with better rosters and a lot more item use. Most of us also have 5/50 Sparky and Medusa and the block damage alone would make that all but impossible. Who did you use for the Modok and Mephisto bosses before Ultron since I don't see the usual Blade in there?

For modok I just used sparky with ten poise charges and spammed heavies took about 35 hits and for mephisto I got really lucky with his fire as it didn’t prock that much thankfully
    And for ultron I got about 50k health down each time except for one time where I got screwed up by the power gain
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    I just did first pass through act 5 recently and i hate to be a nay sayer but that's really hard to believe you ran through with that roster and only needed revives on Ultron. A number of my ally mates did first run around when i did, all with better rosters and a lot more item use. Most of us also have 5/50 Sparky and Medusa and the block damage alone would make that all but impossible. Who did you use for the Modok and Mephisto bosses before Ultron since I don't see the usual Blade in there?
    probably the rank 1 Howard the Duck