**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for Alliance

Hey everyone, I’m a level 45 player with close to a year of experience. I just recently left my alliance because i felt like i was in a different level as the other players progress wise. My username is taylxre (IM-IW profile). Please message me if you have an open spot for me.

Comments

• Options
    We have an open spot in Masters of Westeros - Line app required

3.8 million alliance with War requirements of eight 4 star characters at 3k. I think your 4 and 5 star champs could quickly meet that in our group, took a look at your profile

No donation requirements as of now. We run three AQ battlegroups of varying difficulty. We run one War as much as possible. We keep notes and resources in our Line chat to help our members grow and be the best players they can be.

I'm ctrl_wlt_del in game and on Line
  • Options
    CHATN01RCHATN01R Posts: 60
    Hi boss, so I went and looked at your profile and it looks like you already joined up with another alliance. Which is too bad because WE SLAY MONSTERS has some interest in you. We are a 7.5M alliance that hits milestone 15 in AQ every time and we are gold 2 in AW. If you ever decide to switch out in the next 2 weeks we have a spot that I'm sure you would fit nicely into. Attached are some photos so you can see I'm not just throwing out some random untrue facts. Also we use line to keep in touch and give helpful advice to our members. We understand that line does take up a lot of space so our alliance leader recommends line lite. It takes up less space on the phone then line does.

Your current alliance
    8gnh784n6in5.jpg

WE SLAY MONSTERS
    cgyw6lablvpc.jpg
  • Options
    @taylxre
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a chill but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting six plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    We're Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver/Gold by the end of Season 4.
    I sent an invite and request in-game and messaged you on LINE.
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.
    Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,158,963 (4.1MIL) - 1,102 AW Rating
    w67bq2l2qqa2.jpg
    ck121je6v7ra.jpg
  • Options
    Still looking?