**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeons second day is the same

I found out yesterday that day two on dungeons was still tech and science though it was like an error or something so I waited to see if it changed but I didn’t say two was the same as day one it feels like I’m having a hard time fighting the same people which in my opinion kinda ruins the reasoning for multiple days if it’s the same day because I was hoping to dominate cosmic and skill I have a lot of counters to champs in there more then I do to ultron on stun immunity nodes then say a crossbones on a stun immune can it please be changed to run all combinations in that 3 days

Comments

• Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Why did you only find this out yesterday when they told us over a month ago that this would be how 2nd run of dungeons will run.

If you are having problems with the rooms from the start, go down a Dungeon difficulty
  • Options
    KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    I’m having a lot of trouble on this dayt1vhtscd0bby.jpeg
    gxy2jrz31wh5.png
    rqir65vlcb5l.png
  • Options
    Not to mention it’ll offer diversity
  • Options
    Swe I don’t have trouble with the difficulty it’s just why multiple of the same days
  • Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    We will have diversity for the next round and the next and the next etc.

Since it is a 3 day event, you can run ALL your 6*/5* once, and your 4* 3 times to earn points without refreshing.
  • Options
    So are u saying it’ll be a different combo next 3 rounds all days
    And to be honest ur more inclined to just use skills and cosmics over that course of time instead of ur full roster
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Just look at the timer on the dungeon.