**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Co-Piloting Errors

Though I believe the message regarding co-piloting was intended for the rampant heavy abuse of resources in the game, some of my alliance members have expressed concern regarding what would be typical use. One member stated that she has two devices she logs in from and was worried. This person is not a heavy gamer at all and is a casual longtime player. I myself have a tablet at home I use, and at work I can only use the tablet issued from my employer...so I also log in from another device occasionally. I trust that Kabam's algorithms are sophisticated enough to differentiate between abuse and normal use...or should we be more concerned??

Comments

• Though I believe the message regarding co-piloting was intended for the rampant heavy abuse of resources in the game, some of my alliance members have expressed concern regarding what would be typical use. One member stated that she has two devices she logs in from and was worried. This person is not a heavy gamer at all and is a casual longtime player. I myself have a tablet at home I use, and at work I can only use the tablet issued from my employer...so I also log in from another device occasionally. I trust that Kabam's algorithms are sophisticated enough to differentiate between abuse and normal use...or should we be more concerned??

The message about piloting was in regards to piloting. Piloting is when one player logs into another player's account and plays content. You aren't describing piloting, so I wouldn't be concerned. Using multiple devices is explicitly allowed.

I use multiple devices, and some of the mods claim to use multiple devices. It is a very common occurrence. If the detection algorithms flagged players using two different devices for the same account, they'd be flooded with so many false positives the entire process would become worthless. Presume that this does not happen.
  • Thank you, I will pass it on. I suspected it was so, but a second opinion was very helpful.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    You have plenty of threads out there already with answers by both players and mods.
    Multiple accounts and devices are allowed. You just can't play on an account that isn't yours
  • Hi there, just to reiterate and confirm, so long as the creator of the account is the only one playing on the account, playing on multiple devices as fine. Hope that helps clear things up!
This discussion has been closed.