**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A question about Dungeons

Hello to everyone who read this post, the title is a little enigmatic, but at least give the option to open new questions and answer, soooo...here my question:
I noticed that even if my rating is near to 60k the shop game (section dungeon ) give me only 3 stars crystals, so what rating did you need for changing those crystal to 4 stars champion? Please i already recived the "scroll down the page" answer, it needs a specific rating and i'm wondering if someone knows about it. And i'm sorry if someone has already post this type of discussion but it's hard to find the specific question.
giphy.gif

Comments

• Options
    The crystals available to you are dependent on your prestige rating, not base hero rating. Your prestige rating is based on your top champs' base PI rating. You can search online how to calculate your prestige rating.
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    LIke Unk0wn_S0ldier said, you'll have to look up online how to calculate your prestige and then go to this post and see how close you are to the next tier. Go to https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/95823/dungeons-return-sept-17-oct-2#latest

You just need to start building up your top 5 champs and your prestige will go up in no time. I learned that a little late in the game and I wish I would've put more of my resources into my top 5 instead of spreading them out.
  • Options
    Taira89Taira89 Posts: 16
    thank you guys