**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s *strange* about the electro crystals

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
So, old 5* characters being added in to the game has been a big topic of discussion, and it’s been said that there were no plans to add anything, so, why now? Why electro, why counter Corvus? It’s really weird, characters like Dr. Strange aren’t getting FGMCs, (hence the title) I understand SW, but this opens the floodgates, and I haven’t seen any Kabam post about the crystals, which is what I expected there to be, explaining their logic, the logic so far is. Corvus Lol, that’s what I got at least. If someone could try to explain this to me that’d be great

Comments

• Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Well yeah, I figured if they would release any 5* it’d be abomination or Joe fixit, or characters people don’t really like, but it’s electro, AW annoyance, Sure Abomination, War Machine and Joe Fixit could be annoying defenders, but with Emma Frost already destroying people, it really sucks that they introduced this new factor of death
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Well yeah, I figured if they would release any 5* it’d be abomination or Joe fixit, or characters people don’t really like, but it’s electro, AW annoyance, Sure Abomination, War Machine and Joe Fixit could be annoying defenders, but with Emma Frost already destroying people, it really sucks that they introduced this new factor of death

$$$$$$$$ MONEY IS THE BOTTOM LINE AND HE'S GONNA MAKE THEM MONEY IN AW DEFENSE, AS YOU CAN SEE THERE FOCUSING EVERYTHING ON AW DEFENSE