**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap IW Science synergy

So I wanted to test cap iw synergy, the 50% weakness when not being struck. I took him into the EQ Iceman fight in chapter 2, quest 2. I took him in alone, then with hulk for the synergy, and then hulk alone just to see if the synergy was working with hulk. In the 4 fights I took, iceman’s cold snap at the start of the fight was still dealing exactly 181 damage per tick. Wondering if this is bugged as it seems to be, or if I’m missing something?

Comments

• SwappydooSwappydoo Posts: 21
    Same here. Just tested it in 5.4.4 against biohazard. Cap by himself 359. Cap with ghulk the same
  • Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    I believe those are both active debuffs and it only works on passive debuffs but that is just pure speculation
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    That’s the thing, it never even mentions active versus passive debuffs. It only says that it lowers attack by half whenever he’s not being hit. I’d like to know if there’s some way I can tell what abilities are modified by the weakness, or if there’s a bug here.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    68w5lhc2qbo7.jpeg
    Just looked up Caps Champion spotlight for confirmation, Iceman’s coldscap is specifically mentioned as an ability the weakness should be active against. Anyone else seeing no effect when playing against the abilities listed?
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    it is possible it doesnt work against icemanss initial coldsnap due to his coldsnap being placed before the weakness debuff is......
    did you test it against a coldsnap that is applied during the fight?
  • SwappydooSwappydoo Posts: 21
    edited September 2018
    I tested that and it did not work on either cold snap. @Kabam Miike please have someone look into this.