**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dropped Blocks

I’ve uninstalled & reinstalled game 3 times, contacted Kabam support & developers for over 2 months (no reply or no helpful replies), & discussed this with my alliance & read other posts on the subject. Kabam refuses to fix or even acknowledge that this is a major problem for us, their customers. The only things I can do now are: 1. STOP playing. 2. STOP spending $. 3. Request refund from Apple Support. 4. Contact Marvel. I’m doing all four things. You decide what’s best for you.

This is such a shame. I used to really enjoy playing this game. Now, it’s just so aggravating that I have to use items to get thru AQ thanks to Kabam glitching (dropped blocks, dropped blocks triggered by opponent special attack, special button failure (even on double tap), unblockable attacks at beginning of arena fights, etc.

I’m tired of asking for Kabam to help & being ignored. It’s only getting worse; not better. I don’t want to let my alliance down, but it’s happening to them as well.

Comments

• Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    Dropped blocks occurring today but also noticed phone is getting hot again. That hasn’t happened in a while.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    I wish my blocks dropped, i block to bait a heavy against certain champs, and when im swiping back and back and im still sat there blocking. So i take the heavy anyway