**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena Crystals units drop rates reduced ?

I just opened around 1M battle chips and got around 1000 units . Earlier I used to get around 2000. Has the units drop rates reduced from these crystals ?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Probably just bad luck since it doesn't guarantee you something ...
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Has been hit and miss for me lately, but mostly worse. I usually open 100 at a time and almost every time, get close to around 500 units or more. Now, the last 3 batches, I was lucky if I hit 300 units.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Same here, opened 50 crystals got no unit
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Lol gamblers... y’all are too funny
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Me too, sudden bad luck
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Unit drops have seemed to have taken a dive. They do from time to time it would appear.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I recently got 1050 units and 1.5 million gold from 40 uncollected arena crystals.
    Gold was what I needed so I was quite happy with that
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Just opened 150 crystals and only got 300 units, it seems as if the drop rate did plunge. I used to always get way more
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Why do people not understand statistics. Just because you got a bad pull does not somehow mean that drops have been reduced. People rarely post when they get a large amount of units.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Opening 100 crystals doesn't mean 15 of them (the advertised 15% unit drop rate) will contain units. Each crystal has a 15% chance to give units, and even in that the unit % varies as it can be 15 units up to 45 units within that 15% chance.
  • This post is from over a year ago, and the answer is still the same. There has been no change made to the Drop Rates of units in Arena Crystals.
This discussion has been closed.