**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't log into Carnage/Venom Beta [Merged Threads]

Spidey081Spidey081 Posts: 34
Hello,
i own 2 accounts. one of which was invited to the beta. when i try and access the beta, i get instantly disconnected. The game then says connecting to the beta, but i get logged into my other account instead. i am really interested in participating. please provide assistance.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Afatty256Afatty256 Posts: 8
    edited September 2018
    I was selected for the beta and it said starts in certain amount of time and then that day came today and just now I went to get on the beta and it says starts in 10 days did I miss something somewhere any help with this would be appreciated as the new thing for me and I’ve never read anything else about the beta before so very interested in it. Thank you ahead of time for any possible help
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    It Star then 20 sept and to sign op to the beta shuld be done. Berfor the time run out.
  • Options
    Enclv3Enclv3 Posts: 18
    So I was invited to the beta test. Earlier I got sent the link in game to get into the beta forum, but the link doesn’t work. It says permissions denied. And when the beta went live just recently, it shoes the option to boot up in the beta server, but it fails and asks me to reconnect but then the app crashes and I can’t get into the beta server... why can’t i join the beta forum or get onto the beta server??
  • Options
    happened to me as well. Wanted to see how the beta was but gave me the same message making me restart the app.
  • Options
    Enclv3Enclv3 Posts: 18
    ni8nkxfazqii.png
    zbn6offxgoiz.png
    lc416ihzh4sg.png
    These are the screen shots i got when selecting the beta test option, and trying to get in. Any help would be appreciated to figure out this situation
  • Options
    DaGrizzDaGrizz Posts: 11
    Im having the same issue except when mine evetually loads it takes me into the first mcoc account i ever had
  • Options
    I am also unable to connect to the beta server
  • Options
    FroJo34FroJo34 Posts: 20
    Mine I can’t even press the participate button
  • Options
    RxEviousRxEvious Posts: 1
    I load into the beta server with a level 2 account. I have none of my champs
  • Options
    PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    edited September 2018
    jilmrrv89khu.png
    Am I the only one
  • Options
    Unable to connect either
  • Options
    Can’t join iOS 6
  • Options
    Lol what do you mean I’m on IOS 12 @Jasonmalone1
  • Options
    No connection.
  • Options
    Cmac1975Cmac1975 Posts: 13
    Yeah I’m getting the same thing. Wonder if the server is just bogged down?
  • Options
    Pretty sure we all tried to get on at once Server wasn’t ready lol @Cmac1975
  • Options
    k7r6ctc1h1w1.png
    Pretty sure the server wasn’t ready for all of us to get on all at once
  • Options
    I was logged out of my account to which I was invited for the beta. Please let me know when this has resolved. It logs me out of my lvl 57 account where I have access to my carnage and venom and logs me into a lvl 1 account with no heroes?
  • Options
    Foolhardy78Foolhardy78 Posts: 13
    I'm experiencing the same issue. I try you access the beta, it says it needs to reconnect then tries to update into the Carnage and Venom beta. When it loads, it goes into a screen like I'm a brand new player.
  • Options
    I can get in the beta, but it has me on a brand new account. How do I bring my main into the beta?
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    I got in beta just fine but cant get into the forums
  • Options
    GoldfangGoldfang Posts: 1
    Fought with and against venom. Didnt notice big difference. Carnage is the only 4* ive sold and i stand by that. Waste of time to fight with and weak. Feel beta has been a waste of time.
  • Options
    I'm able to log in but puts me on some level 1 account and the only characters it has are Wolverine and Spiderman. I go to settings and log in to my real account and it's back to game mode. I chose beta it goes back to level 1 account.
  • Options
    There is an update now
  • Options
    I just can’t get on at all. Keeps telling me it’s an error
  • Options
    And I’m pretty sure Beta Test isn’t a error.
  • Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Same thing happened to me. Just keeps logging me into my secondary account
  • Options
    I can’t get into the beta test, when I click participate I get error message saying I cannot connect to beta server & asks me to reconnect. WTF is up with that?
This discussion has been closed.