**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lag & can’t play

Anyone else lagging hard in regular game? I’m not even apart of the beta & can barely login & then get notifications that it’s my connection. This is annoying. I can’t even play. This is my time to grind!

Comments

• AngelLordAngelLord Posts: 62
    You are not alone. I just did a fight with Modok in AW and he was teleporting around the screen while I was stopped like a statue until I was suddenly dead....this is rediculous....pretty much since the beta started I cannot play...and I'm not in the beta!!

• KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    AngelLord wrote: »
    You are not alone. I just did a fight with Modok in AW and he was teleporting around the screen while I was stopped like a statue until I was suddenly dead....this is rediculous....pretty much since the beta started I cannot play...and I'm not in the beta!!

I heard the beta is running slow as ****, but since neither of us are in beta, this should NOT be happening to us. What’s going on @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra
  • Hi,

I know that lag can be very frustrating in game and I'm sorry to hear that you are having these issues.

If you would like to report issues with things like lag, crashing or other performance concerns after the 20.0 update, please do so in one of the dedicated threads below. This will help us gather the important information we need and keep the forums a bit more organized.

iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
This discussion has been closed.