**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

5 Star Featured Crystals

I'm going to start this with a question. Is the featured hero for 15,000 5 star shards guaranteed? If not then why not? 5 star shards are difficult to come by and in some cases you have to bypass one you may want because you do not have enough shards and hope either it comes around again. When it does you want your hard earned shards to give you what you want. I have 13,516 shards at the moment and hope I can get the other 1,484 shards that I need for the stark enhanced Spider-Man in time that I really want. If it's not guaranteed Kabam then my suggestion is have a separate offer on different weeks for featured champions that have not been dropped into the 10k shard pool yet. I mean yeah I would like to dupe my Dormammu, but that isn't what I'm going for when I see the Spidey I want.

Comments

• HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Member Posts: 550 ★★
    No, it isn't guaranteed.
  • whaler213whaler213 Member Posts: 151
    ~20% chance for a featured
  • rwhackrwhack Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★
    I don't think it's 20%. I'm 0 for 18. Even though pulls are not related just like a coin toss isn't...the likelihood of going 0 for 18 if it's 20% is very low.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    It seems like people who get them keep getting them and people who miss keep missing.