**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ømega Red Counters

I finally got the hang of fighting Emma Frost, but now I’m having slight trouble with Ømega Red.

What champs should I bring to best counter him in Uncollected Event Quest? I’m currently running Angela, Corvus, AA, Cap IW, and KM atm. Angela, Corvus and KM are all 5*s

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Corvus should take him down quite nicely if it’s a 4/55
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    gulk is the best option there in my believe. any robot can do well, vision is great there. any heal lock champ. Omega is pretty easy to kill compared to emma
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Vision and star lord
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Corvus should take him down quite nicely if it’s a 4/55

Mine is a 3/45. Not sure if that will do the trick.
  • Options
    So, what I'm getting so far, is any Heal Block champ and/or robot one for Omega.
  • Options
    Thanks all for the advice. Finished off Ømega Red and finally got the completion rewards for Uncollected.

Won’t be able to 100% though without Spending a IPhone X worth on units for Revives and potions.

So this is where I stop at completion 👍🏽
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Star Lord of play “fair” still one-shots hi. Every time

Vision AoU is a very “cheap” way to handle him when Duped. Probably the closest thing to a “Ronan” we have this month

Void. FotV helps but being lucky with petrify early and only attacking to avoid being pinned and reset brute force will turn his regen against him quite handily so long as you don’t mind taking a gamble if you find yourself without FotV (not required but it makes the fight that much easier)
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I just ran him over with 3/45 sparky 4/55 blade 4/55 medusa 5/50 domino. Didn’t even worry about the spores. Just went ham on him and took him down.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I usually have 3/3 despair, so stacking debuffs helps mitigate the regen buff if you dont have an outright heal block champ.

I used a combination of my r4 5* hypy and SL, as well as my r1 6* IF (armor breaks are debuffs) to beat him for the 7 runs.
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Yondu owns him...just spam sp1
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I didnt...yondu owned him everytime in both master and uc