**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next R3 5*?

I recently ranked up my first 5* to R3 (KM), and it helped me a ton in becoming Uncollected. My next goal is to complete act 5. I’m have the resources to rank up one of the following 5* champs; Red Hulk, Guillotine (Duped), or Mordo. I would use this champ for questing, while potentially using the champ for AW defense. Who would be my best bet? My other 5* champs are Rogue, Ultron, HB, IP, and Carnage. I’d rank rogue, but I’m out of mutant t4cc.

Next R3 5*? 13 votes

Red Hulk (unduped)
46%
TheManMythLegendGamePlayWorldNoob2435FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonFooshblalala 6 votes
Guillotine (duped, Sig 31)
7%
Strikerrx8 1 vote
Mordo (unduped)
0%
Wait, because your 5* pulls HAVE to get better
46%
Vossler77Anonymous346CyborgNinja135NeoDazarasBatsiitaylxre 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    If you want to complete act5 you should look for someone who can beat og ultron (5.4.6 boss fight)
    I suggest you to wait someone worthy
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Red Hulk (unduped)
    Batsii wrote: »
    If you want to complete act5 you should look for someone who can beat og ultron (5.4.6 boss fight)

You can beat ultron with a 3* Loki. You don’t need to rank up someone specific.
  • Options
    BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Batsii wrote: »

You can beat ultron with a 3* Loki. You don’t need to rank up someone specific.

It really needs talent to do that mate. I beat him with 3/45 blade also used Villian synergy that was easy but playing with Loki is really messy if u do something wrong you are done and if you going to think like that. you can beat anyone with 3* Sl.
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Thanks for the feedback. I’ve got a maxed 4* Medusa, so I’m hoping I can make a big dent in Ultron.