**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Down Insanity

CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
This is stupid. Count how many pages of this there are:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/search?adv=&search=Rank+Down+Tickets&title=&author=&cat=all&tags=&discussion_d=1&comment_c=1&within=1+day&date=

My head hurts. Kabam, please just make an announcement saying no Rank Down Tickets or give them what they want. These posts are driving us all insane. There's like 82,000 threads on this. End it.
-CrusherOfDreams

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/search?adv=&search=Rank+Down+Tickets&title=&author=&cat=all&tags=&discussion_d=1&comment_c=1&within=1+day&date=

My head hurts. Kabam, please just make an announcement saying no Rank Down Tickets or give them what they want. These posts are driving us all insane. There's like 82,000 threads on this. End it.
    -CrusherOfDreams
    im just dont wont RDT.

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

-CrusherOfDreams
    im just dont wont RDT.

That's fine. Either way, we need a definitive yes or no so everyone will shut up.

-CrusherOfDreams
    im just dont wont RDT.

That's fine. Either way, we need a definitive yes or no so everyone will shut up.
    Ther shuld simpelt just. Understand why it not meant to be permanent
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

-CrusherOfDreams
    im just dont wont RDT.

We have a definitive "No". In other words. People just persist.
  • This is stupid. Count how many pages of this there are:

-CrusherOfDreams

So you decided to make # 82,001 thread, very logical, complain about to many of these threads by making a new one. Think you should get a job with Kabam as they have same logic on how they run game, ignore bugs and major issues by introducing new bugs and larger issues.

-CrusherOfDreams

So you decided to make # 82,001 thread, very logical, complain about to many of these threads by making a new one. Think you should get a job with Kabam as they have same logic on how they run game, ignore bugs and major issues by introducing new bugs and larger issues.

Yes, saying an annoyance should be fixed is equivalent to making big issues. And I'm the one with Kabam's logic.
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    How about they just make it a permanent feature? And if they're worried that people will just spam it for SA then limit it to three times a month or something.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    There is no definite Yes or No. But from everything they've said about rankdown tickets, they will only be issued when a specific champion gets nerfed and it might even be class-specific or champion-specific rankdown tickets. They will not be issued as a general compensation for bugs or anything like that. They also said before that they worked too hard creating rankdown tickets to scrap them all-together, so I'd put my money on that they will come back as more restrictive rankdown tickets in the future during the next major game-balancing patch.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    That would be really appreciated
    @Kabam Miike
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    There is no definite Yes or No. But from everything they've said about rankdown tickets, they will only be issued when a specific champion gets nerfed and it might even be class-specific or champion-specific rankdown tickets. They will not be issued as a general compensation for bugs or anything like that. They also said before that they worked too hard creating rankdown tickets to scrap them all-together, so I'd put my money on that they will come back as more restrictive rankdown tickets in the future during the next major game-balancing patch.

Correct. That's why I said, "In other words.". There wasn't a definite "No", but as they've mentioned many times, they're intended for major changes to Champs (nerfs), and not for a temporary solution to issues, or as a permanent fixture. It was also suggested that should changes like that come again, they will most likely be Champ-specific RDT's. Simply put, the game is built around working for, or purchasing, Resources to Rank. Having Tickets to swap out Resources just defeats the purpose of the game, and is not a very wise decision from a business standpoint.
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    I swear they said these ticket were temporary and not going to be implemented again unless the FUBaR the champs again. Someone who actually gives a hoot dig deep into the forums.
    But how about y'all stop whining for rank down and just play the game.

It was TEMPORARY. You special snowflakes.

Then Kabam needs to reiterate that and shut these guys up. Instead, they said it once and let people clog up the forums with the same moronic posts over and over again. They just need to close that **** down and say what they said to begin with.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    I swear they said these ticket were temporary and not going to be implemented again unless the FUBaR the champs again. Someone who actually gives a hoot dig deep into the forums.

Then Kabam needs to reiterate that and shut these guys up. Instead, they said it once and let people clog up the forums with the same moronic posts over and over again. They just need to close that **** down and say what they said to begin with.

They do people won't accept it Mike just closed a thread down the other night saying this
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

They will nerf champs again. RDT will pop back up.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

They said they were not issuing rank down tickets more than once. Probably more than a half dozen times. Saying again that they will not be issuing rank down tickets just because players want them again will not stop people from either repeatedly asking for them or asserting that they deserve them for some reason.

I'll bet real money if they actually gave them away again there would still be people asking if rank down tickets are ever going to return. RIght after someone complains their rank down tickets were nerfed by challenge rating.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

They said they were not issuing rank down tickets more than once. Probably more than a half dozen times. Saying again that they will not be issuing rank down tickets just because players want them again will not stop people from either repeatedly asking for them or asserting that they deserve them for some reason.

I'll bet real money if they actually gave them away again there would still be people asking if rank down tickets are ever going to return. RIght after someone complains their rank down tickets were nerfed by challenge rating.

I don't recall them saying that they wouldn't return, just that this would be a temporary resource. Now people want it permanent. Kabam should just search "Rank Down" and close all those threads.
  • jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    they should offer rank down tickets as rare drops in Alliance or arena crystals.
    jeyrey2000 wrote: »
    they should offer rank down tickets as rare drops in Alliance or arena crystals.
    No ther shuld for me now im wish ther never have make Them Becasse peppel always wont Them. We all culd use Them But then aging. It Nice Nice to just. Rank Down and op the Rigth champ. Im dont wont RDT to com back. Im wuld like more RANK OP Ticket. It wil be Nice Becasse Them we only Loss gold.

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Here is a "rank down" thread that Kabam Miike responded to:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/1636/do-you-guys-want-rank-down-tickets-to-be-available-soon#latest

I think they should just make a sticky explaining once again that unless they significantly change a champ...they are not going to hand them out....the rank down ticket threads are annoying as hell....
    And im just Got flag for say What im Think Danm not even good furums ther shuld never has implacte this fercude to agreed and flag system ther is many ther use it just Becasse ther disagreed. Thah not even fair.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    And im just Got flag for say What im Think Danm not even good furums ther shuld never has implacte this fercude to agreed and flag system ther is many ther use it just Becasse ther disagreed. Thah not even fair.

Don't worry about getting flagged....people will do what they do...unless you are actually breaking the rules of the forum, the flags mean nothing....
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    They keep saying that RDTs are only meant to be handed out when they change a champ. They have said this over and over...

However, considering they basically change champs every release because they release new bugs or don't fix old ones, they really should be giving 1 RDT per release. Some champs have been borked for so long that when they DO fix them (if ever) they won't be acting like they have been for years at this point.

• "I'm very annoyed by a post which I chose to click on and read. I'm going to call the ppl snowflakes because I'm so mad that I had to click on it and read everything about this topic which I don't care about. Then I'll yell at them some more and try to make them not ask for something they want. People should only do things the way I do them. And people should also only accept what kabam gives them and never voice an opinion that's contrary to mine. They should just be happy they're allowed to play."
    -pretty much everyone who goes out of their way to complain about item requests
  • SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    Agreed don't tease by making this a one off thing or saving it for the next nerf (in which case I'm out), you can make plenty of money selling us t2a and awkening gems for our 5* so let us experiment with other champs I've gotten a lot of new onces since March
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Whining about people whining....classic.
  • It's like inception but for whining and calling people snowflakes to make yourself feel better about sucking at life.