**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up advice for 5.3 and 5.4

Hi guys, I’m a returning veteran player building a new account and I’m looking to do a first run on 5.3 and 5.4 soon.
I’ve just got my third science t4cc and looking to add a decent science champ to my currently small roster primarily for 5.3, 5.4 and monthly uncollected EQ.
My choice is between taking Hulk Rag to 5/50 who I love dearly as a utility champ or taking a duped 5* Quake to R3.
As you can see currently my rosters still not stacked so I don’t want to make a bad call.
I’ve some experience of how to use Quake from my old account.
Any advice appreciated.ozfdedydjvxm.png
78r9ygmv8c7q.png

Comments

• Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Quake because she is a 5* and she can easily take care of Morningstar, Modok and Mephisto bosses in 5.4.
  • Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Quake, or maybe if you can awaken void take him to r5
  • Options
    NastyJ74NastyJ74 Posts: 26
    how'd ya get that korg? he's looking sweet!
    I was still in intermediate bracket for arena when he cane out so ran both featured arenas. Yeah he’s cool :)
  • Options
    Quake, or maybe if you can awaken void take him to r5
    Yeah did think that but just have one generic awakening atm and would like to save it for when I pull SL as I’ll use him to run LOL easy path.
  • Options
    Quake because she is a 5* and she can easily take care of Morningstar, Modok and Mephisto bosses in 5.4.

Ahh thanks bud, yep I have no knowledge of 5.3 or 5.4 so this is good to know!
  • Options
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Rulk. I created a 2nd account aswell to see how fast i could 100% act 5. Mvps where sw. Hyperion and rulk

Ahh man, this is what my heart is saying Rulk was the first 4/40 on this account and carried me through so much of Act 4 and a bunch of other stuff, more people are saying Quake but I definitely feel Rulk would be a better all rounder!