**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carnage and Venom buff looks amazing!

After seeing videos of 5/65 versions of both characters, they both seem to be amazing fun now! Once you get the build up of furies on carnage, he gets 23k crits on specials, as well as an insane bleed. Venom has the utility and pretty good damage, as well as an amazing bleed like carnage. Does anyone else think that carnage surpasses blade at this point (but doesn’t have the ability accuracy reduction, I mean in terms of damage and bleed).

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Yeah so amazing Carnage went from trash tier to bad tier.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Carnages damage is great in beta no question. He still has zero use in war unfortunately
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I thinks he's Good and Amazing Champ At The same Time He's Damage Maybe better Then blade but he still Need some Utility here is what he Need

1-resistant to Bleed and Poison effects, decreasing their Potency and Duration by 50%

2- against Evade Champ Carnage Gain True streak as long as the evade champ Bleed or Armore Break

4- change he's Victory pose

5- Each time Carnage activates a Special Attack he begins to Mutate for 6 seconds

Damage dealt to Carnage by bladed weapons is reduced by 25% and does not cause Carnage to bleed.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    I thinks he's Good and Amazing Champ At The same Time He's Damage Maybe better Then blade Idk but he still Need some Utility here is what he Need

1-resistant to Bleed and Poison effects, decreasing their Potency and Duration by 50%

2- against Evade Champ Carnage Gain True streak as long as the evade champ Bleed or Armore Break

5- Each time Carnage activates a Special Attack he begins to Mutate for 6 seconds

Damage dealt to Carnage by bladed weapons is reduced by 25% and does not cause Carnage to bleed.

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    I thinks he's Good and Amazing Champ At The same Time He's Damage Maybe better Then blade but he still Need some Utility here is what he Need

What is #3??? Turn invisible, like Drax?
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Carnage gains power really fast through his sig and when below 2 or 4 buffs. Venom has the unblockable specials and true strike when the opponent is below 18% health. Great for Ironman infinity war.