99 Luftballoons.....I mean MVPs

HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 229
edited September 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
ercz3mfii2ss.png

Can kabam hand out some cookies or a title for reaching 100!? Path 4 for 90% of these mvps for the trolls out there.

Thanks!

Comments

  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 229
    Doesn’t mean jack!

    We officers use it as a recruiting tool. It has meaning enough.
  • RapRap Posts: 2,540 ★★★
    Mvp doesn't mean anything but buying your way through story quests does?
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 229
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Headroller wrote: »
    Doesn’t mean jack!

    We officers use it as a recruiting tool. It has meaning enough.

    No it doesn't. MVP means as much getting a title from beginner EQ.

    I’m not sure what your point was there...MVP should’nt get a title because it IS comparable to beginner EQ getting a title? People at lower levels of the game use the beginner EQ titles as a badge of their achievement. However minuscule it might mean to you.

    This is the first post of its kind for such a milestone so let’s keep this constructive as possible versus saying it means nothing with no meaningful argument. Kabam awards MVP, not us players.

    Thanks!


  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,443 ★★★★★
    Headroller wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Headroller wrote: »
    Doesn’t mean jack!

    We officers use it as a recruiting tool. It has meaning enough.

    No it doesn't. MVP means as much getting a title from beginner EQ.

    I’m not sure what your point was there...MVP should’nt get a title because it IS comparable to beginner EQ getting a title? People at lower levels of the game use the beginner EQ titles as a badge of their achievement. However minuscule it might mean to you.

    This is the first post of its kind for such a milestone so let’s keep this constructive as possible versus saying it means nothing with no meaningful argument. Kabam awards MVP, not us players.

    Thanks!


    MVP for AW is flawed. Only certain paths can get it unless those certain paths aren't finished. They are also given out for losing as well. If your BG sucks badly, the person with the highest completion percent gets MVP. The MVP in your stats doesn't differentiate between MVP from wins or losses. Therefore a person can get tons of MVP if they are the best of the bad. MVP's shouldn't be how you judge recruits at all. Its a worthless stat.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 1,813 ★★★★
    Headroller wrote: »
    Doesn’t mean jack!

    We officers use it as a recruiting tool. It has meaning enough.

    lol no meaning at all, i clear what ever path im on with no deaths and i take out the minibosses and sometimes the main boss and still dont get mvp lol
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 229
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    Headroller wrote: »
    Doesn’t mean jack!

    We officers use it as a recruiting tool. It has meaning enough.

    lol no meaning at all, i clear what ever path im on with no deaths and i take out the minibosses and sometimes the main boss and still dont get mvp lol

    By ranking up your champs for defense it will give you more “weight” in the MVP calculation. Factor that in with your current method and you should get it more frequently. It’s an all around designation given to all aspects of AW.

    Thanks!
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 321
    emsehven wrote: »
    This might cause some issues with alliances. MVP depends a large part on the route you are assigned. Also some of the best players are designated as back ups or held up to 1-shot the main boss. In game MVPs don’t present the complete picture how valuable a player is to an alliance

    This... 100% THIS
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 229
    edited September 2018
    emsehven wrote: »
    This might cause some issues with alliances. MVP depends a large part on the route you are assigned. Also some of the best players are designated as back ups or held up to 1-shot the main boss. In game MVPs don’t present the complete picture how valuable a player is to an alliance

    Valid point. I’m not debating the MVP designation itself by any means but it is there in the game and I know that an alliances best boss killer/player may never get it, and nor should they if they only have to show up at the end. AW has paths that take communication and teamwork and defense is also a factor .

    My suggestion (the thread we are in) is simply that it is a number, that when high enough, could use a milestone title/reward.

    Remember, they gave out a title in a store way back. Just as clarification on how we all view certain titles in the game.

    Thanks!
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 209
    Just give the man a title... titles mean nothing anyways... not even legend holds any value today.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 229
    They could call it the “cherrypicker” title for all I care. Seems like that is what most players perceive the mvp to represent on this forum.
Sign In or Register to comment.