**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I think it’s time...

Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Considering where the game is heading and with some great things coming in the next years. I believe its time to do something with the 5* champs who just gather dust around. Something similar to the T4CC that can be traded. Im not asking to sell them again but find something to have in return for a champ would be great. T1A T4B and some gold would be enough for me. Btw i don’t grind arena so please don’t bother saying they’re good for it. They are but not for me :)

Comments

• Vossler77 wrote: »
    Btw i don’t grind arena so please don’t bother saying they’re good for it. They are but not for me :)

So they're supposed to make this change just for you?
  • ^ What he said.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Btw i don’t grind arena so please don’t bother saying they’re good for it. They are but not for me :)

So they're supposed to make this change just for you?

You’re not very clever eh
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    . Btw i don’t grind arena so please don’t bother saying they’re good for it. They are but not for me :)

They're worth it, but not for you? Lol. Start grinding arenas

Oh!!! look everyone an empty remark.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    edited September 2018
    Dude everyone has champs they don't use or don't want to use for anything. Make the best of it. Either don't use them for anything, or start grinding arena to put them to use. Kabam has been pretty clear that they don't intend to do what you're asking.