**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystics and rank down tickets due to MD changes

emsehvenemsehven Posts: 32
edited September 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Since it’s been a few wars already, hope kabam has enough data to show that mystic defenders have really been affected by the changes to MD. Hope kabam really reconsiders issuing RDTs to people who ranked 4 5 star mystic champs. I also used an awakening gem on mephisto, but will let that go. Just need t2a to rank up somebody else for AWD.

Last set of RDTs were issued for the sole reason that people needed better champs for content. People were able to rank down IFs, WSs, etc. even though people were fully aware of their capabilities at the time. In this case, mystic champs were fundamentally affected by changes to MD. Even more substantial reason to issue RDTs to those with r4 mystics

Comments

• Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    I definitely don’t need a RDT @RandomizerRuns_4 but you’re way out of line for thinking others don’t have a legitimate reason to ask for one.
  • Options
    acpacp Posts: 67
    I'd not rank down any champ no matter what. And see this way, new champs have really odd counter these days. For example emma can be counter easily with juggernaught or unstoppable colossus. So cheer up. Your upgraded mystics will be useful in future.
  • Options
    @RandomizerRuns_4 since you’re not crying and begging for some, can you please respectfully leave the thread of people that want to cry and beg for some?
  • Options
    @RandomizerRuns_4 I see you’re the **** that came to the forum to complain about double AQ rewards? Please carry on
  • Options
    Lol, people like pulling other people down in the forums. Makes them feel “special”

hgcfplj0b1rd.gif

The perfect image of an RDT beggar

• Options
    emsehven wrote: »
    Lol, people like pulling other people down in the forums. Makes them feel “special”

hgcfplj0b1rd.gif

The perfect image of an RDT beggar

Or maybe.. its kinda fun? Who would've thought right???

P.S. Don't worry though, my comments have a high chance of being removed by a mod shortly

Nah, never thought of putting other people down as fun. Was never raised that way. But different strokes for different people i guess
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

We appreciate the feedback on this ongoing issue. However please keep these discussions on topic and constructive in the future. For now we will be closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.