**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No 4 or 5 star heroes in the crystal [Merged Threads]

Enigma50Enigma50 Posts: 55
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
So I've purchased this grandmaster crystal you advertised... Spinned it for idk how long, didn't see a single 4* let alone a 5*...
This is called a rip off
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    2 4 stars pulled this morning in my alliance, one from each crystal - stark spidey and war machine.
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    @PeterQuill I had the same issue. All 3 stars
  • If you are like me and see a Kabam deal that is only $5 and states there would be increased chance of a 4 or 5* champion in the crystal you would probably buy it in hopes of attaining a 5*.

Absolutely not.

This crystal is a garbage pile of an excuse and to make matters worse its sticking around for good and cam be purchased once a day every day. Kabam is lying about the “increased” chance of 4 or even 5* champ because when I spun that single crystal I saw a total of two (2) 5* in there and zero 4*. That is totally unacceptable and this crystal needs a fix.
  • It’s half the price of a fgmc crystal for same 5* odds, class specific and all the extras. Don’t like it, don’t buy it. It’s a great deal compared to many of their others and for the “value” provided.
  • SinanHSinanH Posts: 15
    I never saw a single other champ just 3* champs and I let it spin out. Nothing but 3* champs in there and in my ally others purchased the crystal and same thing never once did it show anything else but 3*’s. I understand the odd system but when you see nothing but 3*’s when spinning that leads me to believe something is wrong. I sent a ticket to Kabam and got the usual generic exuses.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Those champs you see on the bottom are irrelevant. I pulled a four star from the crystal this morning.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    SinanH wrote: »
    I never saw a single other champ just 3* champs and I let it spin out. Nothing but 3* champs in there and in my ally others purchased the crystal and same thing never once did it show anything else but 3*’s. I understand the odd system but when you see nothing but 3*’s when spinning that leads me to believe something is wrong. I sent a ticket to Kabam and got the usual generic exuses.

The crystal spinning animation is meaningless. Once you put that crystal in the middle the outcome is already determined. The champs you see or don't see are 100% pointless.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    u5hbdfxoxf8d.jpg
    There are more 3* down there in case you are interested to know.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Y’all are gamblers playing a gamblers game. Learn how the slots work, then come back and apologize for your misguided thoughts.
  • CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    I would buy this daily deal maybe once a week if the odds to pull a 5 star were better than 2%. Increase those odds to be similar to the old daily deal and you've got me once a week. 10% for 5 star, 30% for 4 star, and 60% for 3 star. That gets my $6.99 once a week. 2% keeps me not spending any money.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    I bought one, but also didn't see 1 4 or 5* champ as I let it spin through. I'm guessing there were no 4 ro 5* champs in those crystals
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I don't know about all of you guys, but I'll be buying this daily for as long as they offer it. I built my roster with the old daily crystal when starting out, and I'm excited to see this one offered for the same price.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I pulled a 4*. I never spin so no idea about the reel (because it has no bearing on the outcome whatsoever).
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    We had 5* pulled.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Best odds great deal, I dont go in expecting a 5*, just mostly in it for the resources, when close to making a whole resource or 5* crystal. 5$ is nothing, go collect cans for 10 minutes. What I would like to confirm @kabammiike is if its just the reel that is bugged and not the crystal.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It is an increased chance to get a 5*. It’s up from 1% in the normal GMC to 2%. It’s still way too low but with all the extras, it’s not a bad offer by Kabam’s standards.

By the way, the animation means nothing as it’s been said many times before. It’s just for show and to feed into the gambling. It makes you feel like you “just missed” so you try again.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Someone duped 5 star SL in my Alliance
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    I pulled a 4* 2099.. I never spin my crystals, just pop them open!!

The reel is just for show, Kabam has told y'all this a thousand times. #PopThemOpen!! B)
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    I got a 4* 2099, didn't spin, just popped it open!!
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    I thought it said increased chance, but it has teh same 2% chance to pull a 5* as any other crystal.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    No, this is called Not bothered to check the forum about this before making a thread only to be told by several people that the spinning reel is only for show and does have NOTHING to do with your particular drop, since the drop is decided as soon as you press open
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I get that the reel is just animation, but it is fun to get troll rolled a few times a day, so I always do it.
  • I paid £10 for 10 2 star champions! Thanks kabam!!!1!! fantastic offer! I dont feel ripped off at all!!!!
  • Enigma50Enigma50 Posts: 55
    What you're saying is that if you spin the crystal then you deemed yourself to a 3*, which sounds bugged to me.