**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is sabertooth worth grinding to awaken?

An unduped version is currently my best mutant four star champ. (Yikes,
!). The description of his awakened ability sounds very valuable but is it really useful in practice?).

Thanks

Is sabertooth worth grinding to awaken? 50 votes

Yes. Grind and awaken and enjoy that regeneration
74%
DL864Shynight00TendersquadSIlverProfessorSpeedbumpAcehole77Kickass1369Stark78AlfaAnonymous346Mr_OaktownDOKTOROKTOPUSDolanSpiderCoolsDoctorJYouconfusedmozzyPeterQuillKillerRino19Strikerrx8Charlie_Scene 37 votes
No. Waste of time
26%
Dave2442The21stMy_SuperiorDRTOAdvRicemanPaytoPlayV1PER1987IKONMrOnizukaWelderofortuneBranMuffinIornDave 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    No. Waste of time
    His regen is pretty useless imo, since you have to be hit like a lot of times to gain any meaningful regen so I wouldn't waste time duping him
  • Options
    Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    Yes. Grind and awaken and enjoy that regeneration
    DRTO wrote: »
    His regen is pretty useless imo, since you have to be hit like a lot of times to gain any meaningful regen so I wouldn't waste time duping him
    Defence?
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    No. Waste of time
    Tomstar124 wrote: »
    DRTO wrote: »
    Defence?

He’s a much better offensive champ than defensive. There’s so many heal block/reverse champs now a days and he’s not particularly hard to fight.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Is it particularly useful? Not really, especially for offense.

However, given that I got him on first round with about 2.8-2.9 mil, the grind isn't much if you care at all.

(Personally, I only got him the first time just for dupe bait, I'm not even ranking him.)
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    No. Waste of time
    He also is high prestige and his dupe allows him to get some ability accuracy when fury and regen is active. I used a class awakening on him for prestige but otherwise I agree he is more offensive and doesn't really need the dupe.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,777 ★★★★★
    Get 500 4* shards. Maybe RNG means a duplicate with signature and class iso bonus.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Only if your planning on putting for aw def.