**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Menu lag

Deathlight07Deathlight07 Posts: 24
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Am I the only one facing this issue or since the last update the crystals menu has insufferable lag to the point where I can't even scroll down to claim my daily crystals and when I try to open my premiums I am basically looking at screenshots or at best a slideshow I am using the same internet connection I have never faced this problem before.

Comments

• Yeah im having the same problem too
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yup im having same issues as well
  • I’m having weird lag spikes in the middle of battles idk if it’s just my internet or my phone but who else is having random lag not just in battles but when your opening crystals too
  • Hey there, sorry to hear that you're seeing some lag in the menu. We currently have two threads going where we're gathering data on similar reports. The iOS thread can be found here and the Android thread can be found here. If possible, would you be able to share your details in the thread related to your device? The information requested in that thread can be helpful to our investigation into these reports. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.