**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Just how the hell can I beat the Master Special Quest FOUR times and NOT get a title??? [Not A Bug]

SuperTechMonkeySuperTechMonkey Member Posts: 6
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just how the hell can I beat the Master Special Quest FOUR times and NOT get the special title yet every single one of my alliance member got the damn thing on their FIRST (and for some ONLY) run through it?!?!?! This is such b.s. Kabam! Screw the Special Quests...what a sick joke...
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Member Posts: 916 ★★★
    2 words, bad luck. Some people get it quite early on, while others need to replay it multiple times before the title comes around. You just happen to be one of the unlucky ones (like me)

Besides, I'm sure the 5* shards and the T4cc fragment crystal are the more appealing rewards than the title...unless u are a hardcore collector grinding for the sole purpose of obtaining the title
  • Nico010915Nico010915 Member Posts: 41
    I've gotten the title prob 5-6 times already. It's not only in Master. I've received it in Heroic as well
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,520 ★★★★★
    It's a random drop. You can get it from any Chest I believe. Be patient. I've had 4 or 5 so far.
  • GunzoGunzo Member Posts: 719 ★★
    Random drop... Just like the Rocket Scrapyard quest with crappy key drop rates
  • AddyosAddyos Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    If you so want the title, then do the other difficulties in the quest. Won't take that much energy or time. I has the title drop three times while doing Master, Heroic and Normal in one single quest.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,870 ★★★★
    I have definitely done more than 4 master runs along with some runs of the other difficulties and have not got one yet. I do want one, but it is nothing to freak out about....the quests are running all month. Whaat a strange thing to rage about....especially after only 4 attempts...
  • ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    No title yet for me on my main account. We have a month though so I am not worried about it. And actually if I get an Ultimate Spider-verse Crystal instead of the title then I would be happy too.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Member Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Maybe before you start whining you should do more than 4?
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Member Posts: 674 ★★★
    Play all the quests, not just master, if getting that title is your goal.

If you're after rewards, just play master and heroic.

Problem solved. Go back to playing the game.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @SuperTechMonkey. As the previous comments have mentioned, there's a chance element to getting the title. Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to go ahead and close your thread. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.