**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who wants to see Halls of healing and Halls of fortune events Bi monthly?

v294ib14371h.png

Who wants to see Halls of healing and Halls of fortune events Bi monthly? 67 votes

Yes
82% 55 votes
No
17% 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    F_SocietyF_Society Posts: 54
    With the state of the game. The server issues. The emergency maintenance and the absurd cost to rank 6 star champs. I for one think its almost a necessity to help summoners that do not live in arena. It will keep the game going by helping to keep it worth playing. If you have champs that game has made it a priority to rank but you have zero gold some just give up on trying. Lets face it quests and events pay next to nothing. Add to it donations for AQ and its enough to say screw it.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Yes i would agree to a point. I think to get to become uncollected healing would be just as important with amount of revives just for collector alone. And with War season starting also. But my issue since day 1 has been gold and iso for sure.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Just never pull anything but bad dupes and you'll never need gold. Got 5* 90s cyclops for the 4th time earlier today. 21 million gold and I'm not an arena grinder lol
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Just never pull anything but bad dupes and you'll never need gold. Got 5* 90s cyclops for the 4th time earlier today. 21 million gold and I'm not an arena grinder lol

I’ve seen my gold restored to healthier levels for this precise reason (albeit not 21M). Needless re-dupes and crummy pulls...unless you score all the great new 3*’s and 4*’s I’ve gotten.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Yeah i was talking more for people starting to build up to 1 million alliance not those in 19 million one running map 6 getting max rewards. Must be nice to have no gold or iso worries lol.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,032 ★★★★★
    Bi-Monthly isn't enough. Twice a month would be better! Even better, every other week!
  • Options
    Can we get halls of healing and fortune soon????
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    F_Society wrote: »
    Can we get halls of healing and fortune soon????

You're the f society
    Make it happen lol
  • Options
    I will get the Dark Army on it ASAP.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    F_Society wrote: »
    I will get the Dark Army on it ASAP.

Yaasss