**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons artifacts

I ran dungeons today and completed all the milestones thinking I could pop a 5 and low an behold im 220 short... Was this intended. Major buzzkill. Are programmers bad at math?

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Well, some of them are, but you do know that there is one more round for this 2 week period?
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    It seems you're bad at maths if you thought you were going to be able to
  • BrnbbyBrnbby Posts: 51
    And your bad at spelling.
    I didn't know this game involved math. It's a game not school. the programmers do math. I just play.
    Brnbby wrote: »

Maybe you shouldn't comment on someones spelling when they are from the country where your language originated
    Maybe you should try spellchecker... Or stick to your Original language. M'erica. Tool.
    Maybe you should try spellchecker... Or stick to your Original language. M'erica. Tool.

Seems you need to work on your reading comprehension too as I am using my native language and spelt correctly
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I didn't know this game involved math. It's a game not school. the programmers do math. I just play.

And you’re poor with grammar. Whoop dee doo! Pin a rose on everybody’s nose. Math is a necessity to life, so get used to using it every day.
    Ok I'm done. You win the stupid contest. Cheers.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★

And you 'are` (or you're) bad at spelling. Please check your own grammar before commenting on others.
    No I'm wrong this guy wins. You are or you're the champion.
  • Same problem, looks like a diabolic plan!!! when you hope to open, but no, 220 shards down, 3 more days to wait
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    I do agree though it's a buzz kill to have to wait one more round for 220.
  • MadTitan616MadTitan616 Posts: 30
    u8mvtx36uq0r.png

I was disappointed too... another 3 days wait I guess. Feel like I’ve been at that 5* nightmare crystal for 2 months. Feel free to drop me a void dupe kabam.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Why are we commenting on each others spelling, I have prepared a detailed response to any criticisms find it attached below.

U AWL NED T CIhll OT, Ti JSuT A GMEA LTES EB RFENSD NI HTE UFTURE.
  • LewkkLewkk Posts: 36
    Why are we commenting on each others spelling, I have prepared a detailed response to any criticisms find it attached below.

U AWL NED T CIhll OT, Ti JSuT A GMEA LTES EB RFENSD NI HTE UFTURE.

WoT Dod u jsT Sai ABowT Me MoTHur?!,