**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there a way to change the scoring system to discourage war rating manipulation?

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 ★★★★★
War rating manipulation seems to have become more and more prevalent in the off season. Obviously this is done by intentionally losing off season wars to lower your war rating for favorable matchups come season. We even had an alliance openly brag about it in the war room last off season. Personally, I think it's unsportsmanlike to manipulate the system so that you can face off against less powerful alliances. Where is the fun in that? Our last 3 matches were with alliances approximately 50% stronger than us in member rating. While I understand that this is a difficult practice to police, I wonder if there is any way to discourage it via the point system moving forward.
Anyhow, in the mean time we will continue to fight the good fight.

Comments

• Options
    Hello hungryhungrybbq,

We understand that users who violate the rules to manipulate the game or cheat can be very frustrating. We take these violations very seriously and make sure to investigate each case that is brought to our attention.

If you suspect any users or alliances of cheating, please reach out to our team so that we can investigate thoroughly:
    http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm

Kind Regards,

Porkchop

This discussion has been closed.