**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dormmamu's sig broken? [Fixed]

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
My 4* R5/50 Dorm was at sig 1 and I took him to sig 20, the degenerate was 557 direct damage at sig 1. It still shows 557 direct damage at sig 20. This can't be right.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• DokudanDokudan Posts: 1
    I use my dorm as a defender in AW and slowly been ranking his sig up, looks like my 5/50 dormammu signature level 44 went from about 1300 to 550 damage over 10 seconds.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Yup, his sig for 4* is definitely broken
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Yup, his sig for 4* is definitely broken

More so than Magik?
  • PrettyHatMachinePrettyHatMachine Posts: 17
    edited July 2017
    Still no word from mods if this is intended. I've been holding off on 5/50 for awhile now due to him being incomplete for one bug or another

Edit: looks like wolf has taken it to the team. Here's hoping for a resolution!
  • Same here. 5/50 dormammu level 63 used to degen 1300+... now he gets 557. I wasted so many sig stones if this is intended. Please respond, mods.
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Nerf?
  • 1greatbeard1greatbeard Posts: 27
    @Kabam Miike Please provide us with an answer to what is happening here. His degen has been dramatically cut. It is costing me kills on AW defense.
  • Joe35 wrote: »
    My money is on Nerf

That's not a very safe bet my friend. If there is something up and we haven't let you guys know, it's likely a bug. Assuming it's a nerf doesn't help anybody and only helps to spread panic, so please don't jump to that until you've heard something directly from us. We don't secretly nerf Champs.

As for the question at hand, I'll take this to the team right away. I know we pushed a fix for an issue with Dormammu's ability to Imbue his abilities yesterday, so this may be related.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    LOL its kabam upto their usual shenanigans.....its a silent nerf everyone
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited July 2017
    We don't secretly nerf Champs.

Not anymore you mean, as many champs in the past were changed without any displaying in the previous patch notes.
    I do want to believe it's a bug though, gonna have some faith this time
    @Kabam Miike Just FYI his embued is not detonating and power burning when I use my L2 right after I get embued green symbol on. Seems like another bug. Thanks.
  • Hey Guys,

The team has confirmed that this is a bug and are currently looking into the cause. We'll let you know as soon as we have more information!
  • Russj213Russj213 Posts: 17
    Thank goodness I couldn't believe that my 3* iceman cold snap Sig 99 was stronger than my 4* dormammu Sig 99 by almost 500 damage points.
    And yes there is also something wrong with soul bond not charging up properly when using the medium atk power drain
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Hey Guys,

The team has confirmed that this is a bug and are currently looking into the cause. We'll let you know as soon as we have more information!

Do you need the cause? Can't you just change it back?

(This isn't a "troll" Draco, I'm agreeing that he's screwed up and should get fixed)
  • jrkst34jrkst34 Posts: 16
    Hey Guys,

(This isn't a "troll" Draco, I'm agreeing that he's screwed up and should get fixed)

I'm don't work for Kabam, but I do develop software for a living. "Just change it back" isn't how software works, Crusher...Let Kabam do their job.
    jrkst34 wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

I'm don't work for Kabam, but I do develop software for a living. "Just change it back" isn't how software works, Crusher...Let Kabam do their job.

But... It is. They obviously changed it on accident. So unless their software went haywire, they should just be able to put in the correct numbers and percentages again, right?
  • RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    So when can we expect this to be fixed...days, weeks? Kabam you need to stop doing updates in the game you are just terrible at them.. You try to fix two things and end up breaking 10 more in the process.. Just Stop Already!!!
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. The team is looking into the new issue with Dormammu's degeneration damage right now, so we'll hopefully have a fix ready soon. Thanks for hanging in there.
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. The team is looking into the new issue with Dormammu's degeneration damage right now, so we'll hopefully have a fix ready soon. Thanks for hanging in there.

I still don't get why you can't just change the numbers or percentages back to where they were. Unless you're software screwed up and you have to do some in-depth edits to many parts of the programming, can't you just change the reduced numbers back to normal?
  • jrkst34 wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

But... It is. They obviously changed it on accident. So unless their software went haywire, they should just be able to put in the correct numbers and percentages again, right?

Unfortunately, it really isn't. I wish it was that simple, but there is a lot involved, and there is no "undo" button.

I still don't get why you can't just change the numbers or percentages back to where they were. Unless you're software screwed up and you have to do some in-depth edits to many parts of the programming, can't you just change the reduced numbers back to normal?

They have to code for different platforms so what might look like a just change the number back to what it was isn't how it works. If you understood coding at all and coding across platforms along with the system thats currently in place then you would've never posted. But hey, complaining that it should be easy makes it easy right.
  • Hey guys! Good news! We've got a fix ready for this and are pushing it live now. It will take a little while to get to all of you, but in the next 20 minutes, try giving your game a reset and checking your Dormammu's description to ensure that it's working correctly.
    Hey guys! Good news! We've got a fix ready for this and are pushing it live now. It will take a little while to get to all of you, but in the next 20 minutes, try giving your game a reset and checking your Dormammu's description to ensure that it's working correctly.

Thanks for the fast fix!!!
    edited July 2017
    Draco2199 wrote: »

They have to code for different platforms so what might look like a just change the number back to what it was isn't how it works. If you understood coding at all and coding across platforms along with the system thats currently in place then you would've never posted. But hey, complaining that it should be easy makes it easy right.

I happen to understand coding quite a bit. If it was a software or platform error, then yes, it's gonna be complicated. It seemed, however, that they just accidentally changed the numbers. If so, then yeah, they can just change it back. Apparently that's not what happened, and it's actually an error of some sort, so that won't work.

P.S. to Draco. I'm not gonna comment on your threads unless you call me out as stupid or whiny or ignorant. If you do that, I'm not just gonna stand there. You avoid me and I'll avoid you. Don't start anything and I won't either.

P.S. to the mods. This kind of comment got me a warning last time. You can look at my account. This user has literally threatened to take legal action against me if I PMd her again. I had to do this here, because I've repeatedly asked you guys to do something and you haven't seen it. I shouldn't be getting in trouble for things like this. Only defending myself here.