Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

FTP account

NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
(Just a brag post bc I had incredible luck) I made a new FTP account 5 days ago but yesterday after Beating the Beginner EQ I opened a PHC I saw silver lining beside the 2* Black Panther so I knew a 3* Roll Over was coming... To my surprise it was a 4* KillMonger ! Ive been using him so much and love the dude... Anyone else have a Roll Over story to share ? Feel free 😉

Comments

• DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    My 5* rolled from a Sabertooth to a Kamala khan.

she was my first featured 5*
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    My 5* rolled from a Sabertooth to a Kamala khan.

she was my first featured 5*

Omg I'm so sorry I feel ur pain tho... My 2nd ever 5* was her.... I died inside LoL @DankestChef
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    My ftp has the best luck. Blade and proxima, and SL from phc then stark from 4* crystal, 5* angela, then 5* hulk from legendary cinematic(not 5* cinematic). If only i was this lucky on my account ;)
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    my first 5* on my main was: juggs, karnack, super. im, and im. But that was a while ago I got better luck now
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,151 ★★★
    I used to use "FTP" (file transfer protocol) back in the day, pretty nifty internet protocol.

As for crystal openings, pulled 4 star Omega Red yesterday from one FGMC. He's neato torpedo!
    @Voluntaris and @The_Boss9 I wish I had y'alls luck ! LoL great pulls ! Also my first 5* was SpiderMan Classic ironicly my latest 5* (20th) is Miles Moralis 😂
    And so the luck continues.... Pulled a 3* Venom from a PHC after beating Act 1 !